Diego Sanchez: Staying Positive

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Diego Sanchez: Staying Positive
DCRage
2/23/09 11:21:42AM
Funny 95 GIF I found on Cage Potato just now:
emfleek
2/23/09 11:28:08AM

Posted by DCRage

Diego always finds a way to annoy me. If it's not his "I'm one with the Earth and Nature" statements it's something else. I wanted to throw things at my TV to get him to shutup when he was walking to the cage.

The guy just annoys the piss out of me. I know it probably shouldn't but it does and it's mainly the reason I usually root against him.

PS...and he was foaming at the mouth. Disgusting.

PSS...he beat Cheick Kongo in the annoyance department, in regards to entrances.
Pookie
2/23/09 3:42:02PM
Kongo still holds the crown for most ridiculous pre-fight ritual in my opinion
jiujitsufreak74
2/23/09 3:46:22PM
i posted this on the other thread but Diego's "YES!'s" made me embarrassed to be quite honest. i was uncomfortable and even contemplated the thought of murder...yeah that's how much it bothered me. i can't stand the guy AT ALL. he is a talented fighter and i think he will make huge waves at LW but (insert comments that will get me banned here). the whole Stevia thing doesn't help him either
jakeiceman
2/23/09 5:20:48PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by DCRage

Diego always finds a way to annoy me. If it's not his "I'm one with the Earth and Nature" statements it's something else. I wanted to throw things at my TV to get him to shutup when he was walking to the cage.

The guy just annoys the piss out of me. I know it probably shouldn't but it does and it's mainly the reason I usually root against him.

PS...and he was foaming at the mouth. Disgusting.

PSS...he beat Cheick Kongo in the annoyance department, in regards to entrances.

My sentiments exactly.
SpiderSilva
2/23/09 7:53:58PM
"Thats Diego Sanchez?" thats what I was thinking after a few beers but after the normal strange walk in I knew it was he glad to see him @ 155
Boo_Radley21
2/23/09 8:01:39PM
I found it kind of weird too.
Solidus
2/23/09 8:30:25PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

i posted this on the other thread but Diego's "YES!'s" made me embarrassed to be quite honest. i was uncomfortable and even contemplated the thought of murder

haha, exactly how I felt but I was more embarrassed for Diego. I felt that he should have apologized for his entrance in the post fight interview
higdon10
2/23/09 9:21:50PM
I was ashamed to be watching.
Gipper
2/24/09 4:39:59PM
fuk that.....sanchez is one scary dude.... i would never even think of rolling with this guy in fear of getting an arm or a leg ripped off. his pre fight stuff doesn't bother me because 9/10 times he puts on a great fight for the fans and still gets boooooed for it. he isn't one of my favorite fighters but he is one of my favorite fighters to watch.
Tein_Lung
2/24/09 5:33:14PM
anyone else think he looked like a monkey that was pissed off and about to fling poo???

i dunno i just way his face and it reminded me of the poo flinging monkeys i saw a a zoo a long time ago