Diego Sanchez attacks Diaz via twitter

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Diego Sanchez attacks Diaz via twitter
airkerma
11/19/12 1:29:22PM
link
To me he sounds drunk, but it is amusing.
scoozna
11/19/12 1:51:12PM
"my twitter just got hacked"
"No. Not really"

How immature. I guess this is what fighters think they need to do to get Twitter bonuses.
Budgellism
11/19/12 2:04:30PM
Diego is so weird. I bet he thinks he was really smart for doing this but he came off looking like a tool. I'm a fan of him in the cage but outside of it he's just ridiculous.

With that being said, I wouldn't be disappointed if they made this fight. It would most likely be a great fight.
thevoodooninja
11/19/12 2:20:43PM

Posted by scoozna

"my twitter just got hacked"
"No. Not really"

How immature. I guess this is what fighters think they need to do to get Twitter bonuses.

I thought that was the funniest part lol
shaneTpain
11/19/12 7:45:03PM
Sounds like "The Dream" has become "The Nightmare" again

why would we call out a dude he already beat?

Diego was obviously "MMA awards, on stage, hugging matt hughes" wasted lastnight
jay98107
12/2/12 3:37:59PM

Posted by Budgellism

Diego is so weird. I bet he thinks he was really smart for doing this but he came off looking like a tool. I'm a fan of him in the cage but outside of it he's just ridiculous.

With that being said, I wouldn't be disappointed if they made this fight. It would most likely be a great fight.

I've always thought Diego was perhaps the dumbest fighter in the UFC. Exciting, but very dumb.