Diaz says St. Pierre is on 'plenty of steroids', UFC won't do anything

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Diaz says St. Pierre is on 'plenty of steroids', UFC won't do anything
Next Page »
Shawn91111
3/14/13 5:32:39PM
Nick Diaz kept up his verbal attack on UFC 158 opponent Georges St. Pierre today, saying that he's on steroids today on a radio show.

He made hints at it at today's press conference, but Nick Diaz just came out and said it afterwards on a radio show. On The Fan 590, a Sportsnet radio station, Diaz laid his steroid allegations towards UFC 158 opponent Georges St. Pierre out there for hosts Tim Micallef and Sid Seixeiro. Here's what they had to say in regards to Nick's statement:

"I believe that he's is on plenty of steroids, and I don't think they test around here either. I doubt I'll be tested as well. I don't care what they say to the fans or the media, I don't think we'll be tested. And if so, he's probably got a bottle of piss in his pocket."

LINK
Chael_Sonnen
3/14/13 5:37:29PM
Sooooo, basically Nick is conceding to getting his ass kicked this Sat.
tmas
3/14/13 9:13:13PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Sooooo, basically Nick is conceding to getting his ass kicked this Sat.

where did he say that?
40ouncetofreedom
3/14/13 9:56:58PM
don't think GSP is the only one holding piss in his pocket.

Oh wait, Nick will piss dirty.......0 fucks given.....

I don't find weed to be a PED but it's hypocritical for him to speak of another pissing dirty when he's been popped and GSP hasn't.
jae_1833
3/14/13 11:00:05PM
I hope GSP elbows his face to the point Nick can't talk anymore.
Boo_Radley21
3/14/13 11:11:50PM
I want some of the weed nick is smoking

EDIT: On second thought I'm not sure I could handle it
spang714
3/15/13 12:11:46AM
definitely sounds like he is laying the ground work for his excuses on saturday night....i compare it to couging loudly and noticeably at work a few days before you wanna call in...
bjj1605
3/15/13 12:15:22AM

Posted by iwannabesedated

I don't find weed to be a PED but it's hypocritical for him to speak of another pissing dirty when he's been popped and GSP hasn't.

He said steroids. Weed isn't a steroid.
tcunningham
3/15/13 12:25:59AM
GSP is an incredible athlete, but until he pisses hot i'll say on his side. i dont want to get into weed and whether its a PED or not, but bottom line is nick is the one that has broken the rules on more than one occasion. just more BS from him.
40ouncetofreedom
3/15/13 8:01:13AM

Posted by bjj1605

He said steroids. Weed isn't a steroid.

Still hypocritical IMO, illegal is illegal. I'm not sure how you're spinning my comment anyways ? Obviously i said i don't consider weed a PED, But the fact that it is a banned substance as are steroids and GSP has never been popped and nick has makes him sound like a desperate hypocrite

For the record...I'm not a GSP guy and a Diaz fan.
Bubbles
3/15/13 8:35:30AM
LISTEN TO THE FULL INTERVIEW HERE

I heard this live yesterday and it was a very honest and open interview, but he did ramble on at times.
postman
3/15/13 8:56:38AM

Posted by Bubbles

LISTEN TO THE FULL INTERVIEW HERE

I heard this live yesterday and it was a very honest and open interview, but he did ramble on at times.

you couldn't pay me to listen to Diaz talk anymore. This last week or 2 I have had more then enough.
airkerma
3/15/13 8:57:51AM

Posted by Bubbles
but he did ramble on at times.

Blame it on his ADD, baby!
BillsNewAccount
3/15/13 10:32:21AM
Hate on Diaz but GSP is on roids.

If Hitler said the Catholic Church was helping to protect child molesters all of you goons would say: 'Where does Hitler get off saying this shit?' but it would still be true.

GSP is a greased up roid head.
crushedbacon
3/15/13 10:57:29AM

Posted by BillsNewAccount

If Hitler said the Catholic Church was helping to protect child molesters all of you goons would say: 'Where does Hitler get off saying this shit?' but it would still be true.

Perhaps the most asinine analogy ever, you're certainty on GSP being a steroid abuser is supported by what? You're eyeballing of St Pierre? After Diaz gets rolled Saturday, I hope he does piss clean, so the UFC can feed him Rory Mac next.
BillsNewAccount
3/15/13 11:05:31AM

Posted by crushedbacon

Perhaps the most asinine analogy ever, you're certainty on GSP being a steroid abuser is supported by what? You're eyeballing of St Pierre? After Diaz gets rolled Saturday, I hope he does piss clean, so the UFC can feed him Rory Mac next.

Hey dipshit Rory Mac and GSP are buddies. It's cool you can use words like 'asinine' correctly but not 'you're'.
telnights
3/15/13 12:01:18PM

Posted by crushedbacon

Hey dipshit Rory Mac and GSP are buddies. It's cool you can use words like 'asinine' correctly but not 'you're'.

Call this an open warning to you. If you cant make a point with out name calling then you will no longer be able to post.

Also stating that a fighter is a roid user like its a fact with zero proof will also earn you a spot on the "I can not post list".
airkerma
3/15/13 12:08:22PM

Posted by telnights

Posted by crushedbacon

Call this an open warning to you. If you cant make a point with out name calling then you will no longer be able to post.

Also stating that a fighter is a roid user like its a fact with zero proof will also earn you and a spot on the "I can not post list".

Don't forget some Godwin's law
Bustamante-Aoki
3/15/13 12:18:07PM
Diaz is on a warpath.

Zuffa and their buddies on the athletic commissions have been screwing with Diaz for some time now. GSP is like Captain Zuffa, the company man.

So GSP is guilty by association, Nick is the good guy, and GSP is the one in bed with the devil.

GSP got caught greasing and was slapped on the wrist. Diaz smoked weed and was banned for a year (twice) and Kizer talked a lot of straight up bullshit about NIck. How was the Thiago Silva steroid scandal swept under the rug and kept secret for months, nobody besides Zuffa could get an AC to protect them like this. They are clearly in bed together.

Nicks goal is probably to beat Georges and then piss hot just to mess with the UFC. He straight up said (at the press conference) that he smoked more this time then he did against Condit and he quit smoking closer to the fight than usual. If he passes the test then you know Zuffa wasn`t testing. GSP has had 3 Canadian fights in a row, soon to be 4. So it may have been years since GSP has been tested.

Diaz will probably come out high like he did against Gomi and it will be swept under the rug. He just wants to demonize Zuffa like they did to him. This is about much more than just a fight to Diaz.

Diaz was laughing at the press conference when it came up. I don`t think he`s being tested. And why is Nick getting tested for `metabolites`when Georges is getting home town advantage and no-testing for years? Cause UFC is a business first, and a sport second. Diaz is fighting the sepcial treatment. Good for him
postman
3/15/13 12:28:42PM

Posted by Bustamante-Aoki

Diaz is on a warpath.

Zuffa and their buddies on the athletic commissions have been screwing with Diaz for some time now. GSP is like Captain Zuffa, the company man.

So GSP is guilty by association, Nick is the good guy, and GSP is the one in bed with the devil.

GSP got caught greasing and was slapped on the wrist. Diaz smoked weed and was banned for a year (twice) and Kizer talked a lot of straight up bullshit about NIck. How was the Thiago Silva steroid scandal swept under the rug and kept secret for months, nobody besides Zuffa could get an AC to protect them like this. They are clearly in bed together.

Nicks goal is probably to beat Georges and then piss hot just to mess with the UFC. He straight up said (at the press conference) that he smoked more this time then he did against Condit and he quit smoking closer to the fight than usual. If he passes the test then you know Zuffa wasn`t testing. GSP has had 3 Canadian fights in a row, soon to be 4. So it may have been years since GSP has been tested.

Diaz will probably come out high like he did against Gomi and it will be swept under the rug. He just wants to demonize Zuffa like they did to him. This is about much more than just a fight to Diaz.

Diaz was laughing at the press conference when it came up. I don`t think he`s being tested. And why is Nick getting tested for `metabolites`when Georges is getting home town advantage and no-testing for years? Cause UFC is a business first, and a sport second. Diaz is fighting the sepcial treatment. Good for him

Lets just say all this is true. In the End Diaz will lose.
JoeWarren33
3/15/13 12:42:57PM
Holy Gsp love lol
Nice to see my camp is the only ones with any clue on here.
Gsp looked scared during the press conference, I swore it looked he was going to cry.

Either way Gsp is toast this weekend!
TheCatFather
3/15/13 2:44:09PM
Steroids in sports? NO WAY!!!!!!! Diaz is reaching again, puff puff pass dude. Enough talking, lets fight, too much press time, I liked it better when he didn't show up.
bjj1605
3/15/13 3:16:08PM

Still hypocritical IMO, illegal is illegal. I'm not sure how you're spinning my comment anyways ? Obviously i said i don't consider weed a PED, But the fact that it is a banned substance as are steroids and GSP has never been popped and nick has makes him sound like a desperate hypocrite

Wasn't trying to twist your words. Sorry if I offended you.

My point was only that Diaz is complaining about steroids in particular. Not banned substances. I think he's fine with pot. So its not hypocritical from his point of view.
Manak
3/15/13 3:46:04PM
on that note every professional athlete, in any sport, that has a better body than me or is more athletic is juicing. it is the only way to explain why they look and preform the way they do. It has nothing to do with the fact that GSP is always training year round in every possible form of exercising he can fit in. wait I figured out how he fits in all the workouts, he trains in a hyperbolic time chamber with dragon ball Z characters.
40ouncetofreedom
3/15/13 4:54:10PM

Posted by bjj1605

Wasn't trying to twist your words. Sorry if I offended you.

My point was only that Diaz is complaining about steroids in particular. Not banned substances. I think he's fine with pot. So its not hypocritical from his point of view.

None taken dude, But the weed is still a banned substance so IMO it makes him look foolish that's all, if something is a banned substance roid or pot than for me it's pot calling kettle black.
Bubbles
3/15/13 5:45:08PM

GSP got caught greasing and was slapped on the wrist.

when did this happen?
prophecy033
3/15/13 5:57:06PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but Diaz is the only one of the two that's been busted for an illegal substance
cowcatcher
3/15/13 8:23:42PM
It looks like GSP is taking performance hindering drugs to me.

FlashyG
3/15/13 8:48:02PM
There's no way Nick would be able to stop that kids takedowns.

He couldn't andle his riddum
Bustamante-Aoki
3/16/13 1:19:32AM

Posted by Bubbles

GSP got caught greasing and was slapped on the wrist.

when did this happen?

BJ Penn part 2. That's why they had a clearly unnecessary 3rd fight.

You could argue that It wasn't GSP's fault because his cornerman was rubbing vaseline on him but GSP was still the one covered in vaseline.

Kizer and Dana were both furious when it happened, but did anything happen to GSP? They didn't take his win away like they did to Diaz when he beat Gomi.
Pages: [1] 2