diaz vs griffin who would win?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » diaz vs griffin who would win?
POLL: Tyson Griffon vs Nate Diaz
Tyson Griffin 38% (11)
Nate Diaz 62% (18)
mikek32293
4/6/08 1:02:46PM
i think Tyson would come out in the opening round and put a beating on Nate, then in maybe the late 2nd or early 3rd Nate will pull of a sumbision
Twenty20Dollars
4/6/08 1:20:46PM
Dzzzzzzzzz
NatedawgThaM
4/6/08 1:37:19PM
Posted this in the news section...

Tyson Griffin pisses me off. He should be out of the UFC by now or should be in the prelim’s severely close to being kicked out. If the judges weren’t so obviously up his butthole, theirs no way we’d even be talking about Tyson even being in Nate’s league.

He clearly loss to Clay Guida. Guida straight outworked him in every area. He clearly lost to Thiago, I didn’t know getting out of sub defense counts ten times more then sub offense I was extremely disappointed in the judges. Thiago kept getting him in submission attempt after submission attempt and just because he escaped them he wins the round? Even Tibau owned him. He clearly out struck him and Tyson did not do near enough on the ground to make everybody ignore what Tibau did on the feet. Tyson could barely take him down anyways.

Nate is a horrible match for Tyson. That jab will be in his face all day with that 4-5 inch height advantage on the feet and he will dominate on the feet since Tyson has barely decent striking. His wrestling is not that great as everybody makes it out to be. And I extremely disagree about Nate’s weakness probably being strong wrestlers. He has been getting taken down by extremely great grapplers who aren’t suppose to get submitted and he ends up submitting them off his back. Nevertheless some decent wrestler taking him down with good sub defense, but Tyson if not near the grappler Kurt is and I think Nate will win this fight easily and sub Tyson last in the 1st or in the 2nd!!!

Twenty20Dollars
4/6/08 3:25:55PM
couldnt agree with you more. /\
Aaronno9
4/6/08 3:43:50PM
I picked robinson over diaz becouse i thought he had better wrestling and was a hell of a lot stronger so i figured hed beable to hold him down, and i also had kurt to beat him using the same logic, but i changed last minute. Seems im thinking the same thing about this fight to, but ive learned not to go against diaz. So ill take him by an armbar in the second after getting laid on for the first round.
CantAndleDaRiddum
4/6/08 5:04:54PM
Nate will JJ his way to victory
tylerlee123
4/6/08 6:51:23PM
I think Nate would take this but he might not be able to finish him, but Diaz is improving every time we see him so you never know
hammerhead1
4/7/08 8:40:45PM
Nate Diaz would prob win by Submission

Nate Diaz
3rd round
Submission
nickcuc547
4/7/08 8:53:42PM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Posted this in the news section...

Tyson Griffin pisses me off. He should be out of the UFC by now or should be in the prelim’s severely close to being kicked out. If the judges weren’t so obviously up his butthole, theirs no way we’d even be talking about Tyson even being in Nate’s league.

He clearly loss to Clay Guida. Guida straight outworked him in every area. He clearly lost to Thiago, I didn’t know getting out of sub defense counts ten times more then sub offense I was extremely disappointed in the judges. Thiago kept getting him in submission attempt after submission attempt and just because he escaped them he wins the round? Even Tibau owned him. He clearly out struck him and Tyson did not do near enough on the ground to make everybody ignore what Tibau did on the feet. Tyson could barely take him down anyways.

Nate is a horrible match for Tyson. That jab will be in his face all day with that 4-5 inch height advantage on the feet and he will dominate on the feet since Tyson has barely decent striking. His wrestling is not that great as everybody makes it out to be. And I extremely disagree about Nate’s weakness probably being strong wrestlers. He has been getting taken down by extremely great grapplers who aren’t suppose to get submitted and he ends up submitting them off his back. Nevertheless some decent wrestler taking him down with good sub defense, but Tyson if not near the grappler Kurt is and I think Nate will win this fight easily and sub Tyson last in the 1st or in the 2nd!!!

while i agree that he lost two of those three fights, i dont think it's as definitive as you say, i think guida definitely beat him, but the thiago tavares fight was very close and i thought he beat tibau, gleison did take him down but he couldnt do anything there and tyson won the striking battle, he did more damage. but i do agree that the judges seem to reward sub defense more than sub offense, and i dont like it. it was a similar situation with diego vs. fitch, something needs to buck this trend.