Diaz Failed Drug Test

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Diaz Failed Drug Test
« Previous Page
illinifighter
3/8/07 12:18:31AM
i still think weed should have nothing to do with mma. my buddy is a huge pott head and he does fine in fighting. who cares about maryjane if anything your too high to have it effect your fighting and in the true words of a great man "hey hey smoke weed everyday"
hathcock32
3/8/07 12:22:15AM

Posted by THE_AXE_MURDERER

Having tested positive for Marijuana, Diaz faces his incredible submission win over Takanori Gomi being deemed a “No Contest” do to the reported pain reducing qualities of the substance.

If thats so thats laughable. Marijuana had no positive effect on his fight with Gomi. If they rule it a no contest, i would be very upset that they took away a dominate 2nd gogo. I see no reason for them to rule it a no contest. I dont even think he should be suspended. Were talking about smoking green...not using steroids or HGH.
loller90278
3/8/07 1:31:22AM

Posted by hathcock32

Having tested positive for Marijuana, Diaz faces his incredible submission win over Takanori Gomi being deemed a “No Contest” do to the reported pain reducing qualities of the substance.

If thats so thats laughable. Marijuana had no positive effect on his fight with Gomi. If they rule it a no contest, i would be very upset that they took away a dominate 2nd gogo. I see no reason for them to rule it a no contest. I dont even think he should be suspended. Were talking about smoking green...not using steroids or HGH.

it's an ILLEGAL drug. doesn't matter if it doesnt do ANYTHING to your body. NSAC looks up to federal standards, and marijuana is classified as a type III drug (i think?) that says it has no medicinal purposes and can be addictive.
Trapt1nw0nder
3/8/07 1:46:15AM
i wouldnt really care if they ruled it a NC.....We all have eyes,we all know Nick took Gomi to school
shackle
3/8/07 1:49:49AM
OMG! let it go gomi nutt huggers!

He lost weed doesn't make a better fighter will this thread never end?
Berti
3/8/07 5:13:46PM
might be better for gomi, could have been real ugly for him had diaz not been one with nature...
JimiMak
3/8/07 7:33:08PM

Posted by hathcock32

While it is possible, I don't think it is probable. They've only just started taking away wins for anabolics and didn't recently for something more minor (a diuretic, I think). I don't think there is a precedent for taking away the W.
Pages: 1 2 [3]