Diaz/Cyborg fight accidentally deleted from the strikeforce card.

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Diaz/Cyborg fight accidentally deleted from the strikeforce card.
hippysmacker
1/30/11 6:19:51AM
I am truly sorry to those of you who picked Diaz. Its 3 in the morning and I guess I am too tired to be updating. I accidently clicked the wrong box and the fight was wiped out from the record while I was updating the stats. I picked him too and had him in my parley, but thats probably small consolation to those who picked him. Those who picked Cyborg are probably happy, but my guess is that was at best a 3rd of the people playing the secondary league. Again- this is completely my fault, it won't happen again, and I am very sorry.

ADMIN
Franklinfan47
1/30/11 1:21:32PM
I noticed this. Bad luck, as I had him picked and in my parley as well. No worries though, we all make mistakes.
FastKnockout
1/30/11 1:42:10PM
I picked him, but it's no big deal.

I am very upset about Lawler losing though.
Wallass
1/30/11 3:14:06PM
It happens. I'll forgive you but will need one of your kneecaps if this happens again.
BlueSkiesBurn
1/30/11 5:37:48PM

Posted by Wallass

It happens. I'll forgive you but will need one of your kneecaps if this happens again.

I've already sent Joe Pesci to deal with the situation. This aggression will not stand.
hippysmacker
1/30/11 7:26:17PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Wallass

I've already sent Joe Pesci to deal with the situation. This aggression will not stand.

LOL Seriously though. Thanks for understanding
BlueSkiesBurn
1/30/11 7:59:03PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Wallass

LOL Seriously though. Thanks for understanding

Haha, I got caught up watching George Carlin last night and the whole Joe Pesci skit got stuck in my head. Seemed appropriate for the occasion.
Chael_Sonnen
1/31/11 12:04:00PM
No biggie....it's all good.
D0wnUnd6e6r
1/31/11 12:16:06PM
Mistakes happen man, and as you can see the playground seems to understand the situation completely.

JUST DONT LET IT HAPPEN EVER AGAIN

LOL