Diaz and Cerrone at the press conference

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Diaz and Cerrone at the press conference
FastKnockout
12/28/11 5:04:11PM
I was starting to get a little worried during the press conference since both guys didn't show much negativity towards each other, but thankfully Diaz tossed some gas on the fire during the staredown by knocking Cerrone's cowboy hat off!

Can't wait for this fight!
kingsmasher
12/28/11 5:29:37PM
I saw it that was classic....lol....Brock looks bigger than Rheem...
DrivenDavies15
12/28/11 5:36:29PM
Laughed when I watched it, but it does make this matchup that much more anticipated. I'm actually gonna cheer for Nate in this one, but I'm picking Cerrone by decision
scoozna
12/28/11 6:23:26PM
hoo boy, let the games begin!
Budgellism
12/28/11 6:39:09PM
I just watched it. Words can't describe how pumped I am for this one. I can't see this fight not being a war.
DeadHead988
12/28/11 9:17:03PM

Posted by Budgellism

I just watched it. Words can't describe how pumped I am for this one. I can't see this fight not being a war.

I can't see this fight going well for Diaz in any way
warglory
12/28/11 10:03:19PM

Posted by DeadHead988

Posted by Budgellism

I totally agree. If this was to be a more competitive fight, I'd be more excited, but the way I see it, this is going to be a one sided affair.
Budgellism
12/28/11 10:29:52PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by DeadHead988

Posted by Budgellism

I totally agree. If this was to be a more competitive fight, I'd be more excited, but the way I see it, this is going to be a one sided affair.

I think a lot of people aren't respecting Diaz enough.
Chael_Sonnen
12/28/11 11:11:04PM

Posted by kingsmasher

I saw it that was classic....lol....Brock looks bigger than Rheem...

Uber is NOT 6'5"

That's like saying Carwin is 6'8"
Chael_Sonnen
12/28/11 11:12:02PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by warglory

Posted by DeadHead988

Posted by Budgellism

He's getting exactly the respect he deserves....which isn't much
Budgellism
12/28/11 11:58:39PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by warglory

Posted by DeadHead988

Posted by Budgellism

He's getting exactly the respect he deserves....which isn't much

I'm talking about his skills here, not his attitude or his mannerisms. Wins over Gomi, Guillard, Neer, etc. And two split decision losses to Maynard and Guida which could arguably go either way. I think Cerrone wins but to say Diaz doesn't have a chance is either overvaluing Cerrone or underrating Diaz. Take your pick.
TheBlackChip
12/29/11 1:12:25AM
I've been hearing about this little scuffle all night and finally sat down to watch it and I was thoroughly disappointed. Makes me think of Diaz as a bitch more than anything else. I'm picking Cerrone to win, and that little punk move made me even more confident in my pick.
emfleek
12/29/11 8:18:22AM

Posted by Budgellism

I'm talking about his skills here, not his attitude or his mannerisms. Wins over Gomi, Guillard, Neer, etc. And two split decision losses to Maynard and Guida which could arguably go either way. I think Cerrone wins but to say Diaz doesn't have a chance is either overvaluing Cerrone or underrating Diaz. Take your pick.

This x 10. I think the Diaz hatred blinds a lot of people, personally.
BeeR
12/29/11 8:34:01AM
love how fast Diaz backed up after he pushed donald hahaha

he's going to be doing alot of that tomorrow night
State_Champ
12/29/11 8:39:14AM

Posted by BeeR

love how fast Diaz backed up after he pushed donald hahaha

he's going to be doing alot of that tomorrow night

That would be a serious strategic change for Diaz. He's certainly not known for backing up in the Octagon.
Do you know something (about Diaz's plans for this fight) that I don't?
BeeR
12/29/11 10:07:28AM
No, Donald's just going to lay the smack down that's all
State_Champ
12/30/11 11:58:46PM

Posted by BeeR

Kpro
12/31/11 12:54:02AM

Posted by warglory

Posted by DeadHead988

Well the second comment was halfway right; it wasn't competitive at all and was a completely one sided affair.

BeeR
12/31/11 9:04:07AM

Posted by State_Champ

Posted by BeeR

Season: 6-4 (#716)
State_Champ
12/31/11 9:23:25AM

Posted by BeeR

Posted by State_Champ

Posted by BeeR