Dexter Season 3

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Dexter Season 3
hathcock32
9/23/08 2:09:01AM
Anybody else pumped for beginning of season 3 of Dexter starting next sunday on Showtime. If you haven't got a chance to watch the first 2 seasons, i really suggest you do. It is a great show and i cant wait to see what happens next. Will they discover the true Dexter??
loller90278
9/23/08 2:45:22AM
i saw the first episode of season 3, and it does not disappoint! it picks up right where it left off. best show on tv!
Evilwig
9/23/08 10:17:39AM
I saw the first episode and I like where they are going with.
Dexter is the best show after heroes!
bullettdodger
9/23/08 11:42:47AM
Where has everyone seen the first episode of the new season from????!?! im waiting like a good patient person for Showtime to get shit together and put it on already, i know it starts soon for me here... Love the show though. From the first episode of the first season i was totally hook'd
Evilwig
9/23/08 11:50:10AM

Posted by bullettdodger

Where has everyone seen the first episode of the new season from????!?! im waiting like a good patient person for Showtime to get shit together and put it on already, i know it starts soon for me here... Love the show though. From the first episode of the first season i was totally hook'd

The found a screener of the first episode on bittorent, so you should be able to find it on mininova or piratebay
MFOTHER
9/23/08 1:35:21PM
yeh i saw the first episode as well....not bad ( i was worried b/c it has new writers)
showtime always seems to put their shows up early (or leak)

they are usually called pre air

last year they had 4 for weeds and dexter each abotu a month before they aired!
postman
9/23/08 4:52:30PM
Oh I can't wait for Dexter but what do you mean HBO is that just a typo?
mrkennedy
9/25/08 1:35:05AM
I CAN NOT WAIT

DEXTER BEST SHOW EVER