Any Dexter Fans?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Any Dexter Fans?
wolfman
7/30/08 5:28:48PM
I just finished season 2 last night as I was unable to watch the season during it's original air time. Now that I have Showtime I will definitely be watching the third season (airs Sept. 28th). I am psyched for the new season and have been hooked since I saw the first episode. If you guys are interested and have not seen Season 1 or 2 or just need to watch the 2nd season to catch up you can watch all the episodes for free here at: Watch Dexter Online or here: Dexter: Season 1 and Season 2 . If you find that an episode doesn't work, you can do a quick search for 'Dexter' at The OV Guide and you will easily find that episode.

Here's a quick summary from IMDB:
During the day, Dexter Morgan is a jovial employee in the Miami Metropolitan Police Department's crime lab, but his meticulously crafted life masks his true nature. In reality Dexter is a disciplined and murderous psychopath (a self-admitted "monster"), and he slakes his blood lust at night by carefully killing the serial killers he tracks down during the day. Based on the novels (Darkly Dreaming Dexter, Dearly Devoted Dexter and Dexter in the Dark) by Jeff Lindsay.

Dexter's Awesome Intro

Michael C. Hall is a phenomenal actor and I highly recommend checking out the show if you haven't seen it.
postman
7/30/08 5:47:40PM
Best Show on TV IMOH! Showtime has great shows I also watch Weeds and Secret Diary of a call girl. They have a new show that is going to be based on studio 54 and all the crazy shit that went on in that place. I never watched Califiornacation but have heard it is real good too. But yeah Dexter is a must see!
wolfman
7/30/08 5:58:58PM

Posted by postman

Best Show on TV IMOH! Showtime has great shows I also watch Weeds and Secret Diary of a call girl. They have a new show that is going to be based on studio 54 and all the crazy shit that went on in that place. I never watched Califiornacation but have heard it is real good too. But yeah Dexter is a must see!

Yeah, I definitely agree. Weeds is another great show and I actually haven't heard of the show being based on studio 54, but will have to check it out. Funny you mention Californication because I have been wanting to watch that show for awhile now as I have also heard a lot of good things. You can watch the whole season here: Californication.
postman
7/30/08 6:06:12PM
I cant watch anything on this computer because it all runs like a damn chipmonk!
Raykill
7/30/08 6:57:15PM
Dude,
I F'in love Dexter. I want to be Dexter. I started watching from ep. one.
My wife thinks I am sick, but screw it.
I cant wait till the next season.
Stupid writter strike, Dexter should have taken care of them.
I know, I know. He's not real, but a person can dream.
I mean come on, he only kills the bad people right.
That's o.k.
Anyhow love the show(if you cant tell)
"Dieing" for the show to start again......
bullettdodger
7/30/08 10:34:15PM
Dexter is really the best show out there right now. compelling situations, and monologues. Wonder whats really going on with Doakes, that guy isn't going out like that... i know it
Basshandsome
7/30/08 10:48:23PM
I love Dexter! Best show ever.

npayant
7/30/08 10:57:47PM
LOL! This is hilarious! I JUST finished the whole first season earlier this week and I've started the 2nd!

...you're right, great minds DO think alike!

P.S. Have you watched any of 'Prison Break?' I love this show too, especially the first season. I highly recommend it!
wolfman
7/31/08 10:24:22AM

Posted by npayant

LOL! This is hilarious! I JUST finished the whole first season earlier this week and I've started the 2nd!

P.S. Have you watched any of 'Prison Break?' I love this show too, especially the first season. I highly recommend it!

Prison Break is another show I've been wanting to watch. Will definitely watch it sometime soon.
Evilwig
7/31/08 11:39:28AM
Best show on tv after heroes.
But I like the book better more dark and gory!
AchillesHeel
7/31/08 12:10:41PM
I love Dexter. Unfortunately, I don't get Showtime (I also like "Weeds").
Raykill
7/31/08 1:25:38PM

Posted by Evilwig

Best show on tv after heroes.
But I like the book better more dark and gory!

Yea, I just started watching Heros.
I wasnt sure if I would like it or not. I started wastching it on Netflix watch it now feature.
I have to say I am liking the show alot. I got through season one already and am in the middle of season two. Trying to get caught up for when the third season starts soon.

Still like Dexter more, but what can I say. I have problems.
RMFG_187
7/31/08 9:39:53PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by npayant

Prison Break is another show I've been wanting to watch. Will definitely watch it sometime soon.

HOLY ******* SHIT!

Prison Break and Dexter are my 2 favorite shows!!!

3rd is The Wire, but its done now.

but props for Prison Break and Dexter lol
mrkennedy
8/1/08 1:43:28AM
like you can see im a dexter addict and me too i just finish to watch the second season and i can't wait to see the third season

1#Dexter
2#TUF
3#Prison Break
4#Heroes
5#Lost
MFOTHER
8/10/08 2:55:18PM
great show....liked it for a while
johnstiff
11/22/09 7:15:01AM
Why only for a while? Dexter is an awesome show. But I must admit, Season 3 was kinda boring. But have you started watching season 4? It's awesome, I might even say it's better than season 1! I'm watching it here for free btw - Watch Dexter Online
TimW001
11/22/09 4:38:25PM

If so, then yes.
Boo_Radley21
11/26/09 11:14:39PM

Posted by TimW001

If so, then yes.

****** eh man, ****** eh
RyanC
11/27/09 7:35:03AM
I've really got to catch up on Dexter. I watched season 1 on NBC, but we don't have Showtime, and I never think to pick up the DVDs. . . . .
king_katool
11/27/09 11:56:56AM

Posted by RyanC

I've really got to catch up on Dexter. I watched season 1 on NBC, but we don't have Showtime, and I never think to pick up the DVDs. . . . .

all for free right here

http://www.casttv.com/shows/dexter
RyanC
11/27/09 12:09:25PM

Posted by king_katool

Posted by RyanC

all for free right here

http://www.casttv.com/shows/dexter

Thanks man.
king_katool
11/27/09 12:27:42PM
no prob man, you can watch alot of dif shows on there, only thing that sucks is megavideo had time restrictions, you can watch 72 minutes then have to wait 54, so if you can get a copy that isnt megavideo it'd be better