Devin Cole Arrested on Charges of First-Degree Rape

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Devin Cole Arrested on Charges of First-Degree Rape
grappler0000
6/15/08 12:41:02PM
Devin Duane Cole, 31, of the 500 block of Pearl Street, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Cole on charges of first-degree rape, two counts of first-degree sodomy and two counts of first-degree unlawful sexual penetration. He was lodged in jail on $5 million bail.

Link

Mug Shot
jakeiceman
6/15/08 12:51:01PM
Good hell, I think its safe to say that he is in a little bit of trouble. Maybe someone in the Jackson County Jail will give him two counts of sodomy......wow, crazy stuff and good post, thanks for adding the mug shot as well
Raykill
6/15/08 1:01:29PM
Great, well hopefully not to many people know who he is. Just another shot to MMA.
The_hungry_lumberjack
6/15/08 1:16:13PM
what a sick ****. I hope they put him in general population so he gets what's coming to him. Rapists disgust me.
The-Don
6/15/08 1:56:47PM
To be honest... I don't recall this guy.... Has he fought anyone noteworthy?????
wolfman
6/15/08 2:15:30PM

Posted by The-Don

To be honest... I don't recall this guy.... Has he fought anyone noteworthy?????

He's fought in the IFL and WEC. He has fought: Jeff Monson, Ben Rothwell, Travis Wiuff, Rafael Feijao, Allan Goes, and Mike Kyle.

bojangalz
6/15/08 2:16:22PM
here's the sherdog fighters page:

http://www.sherdog.com/fightfinder/fightfinder.asp?FighterID=13370
chubbud22
6/15/08 2:18:46PM

Posted by The_hungry_lumberjack

what a sick ****. I hope they put him in general population so he gets what's coming to him. Rapists disgust me.

I live in Medford, and was raised here Central Point and Medford are connected. The jail here is not the toughest, it is a small city, but I agree they disgust me too. And as soon as he goes up state he will get what is coming to him.
juanez13
6/15/08 2:23:21PM
Khaos
6/15/08 2:40:41PM
******* sick
thatfedorsohotrightnow
6/15/08 2:45:00PM
They should add assault with a deadly weapon for using his grappling in a crime. They do the same thing to boxers.
holt8081
6/15/08 3:13:59PM
to bad he doesent play basketball cuz then he would have gotten away with it.
king_katool
6/15/08 3:40:54PM

Posted by holt8081

i know thats not a shot at kobe, yu really think kobe did it???
the girl shows up to get tested with 13(correct me if im wrong im sure im close) different guys shit in her panties, 12 other random guys round town and a HUGE basektball star and she says she aint want kobe HA
MMAcca
6/15/08 3:58:21PM

Posted by king_katool

Posted by holt8081

i know thats not a shot at kobe, yu really think kobe did it???
the girl shows up to get tested with 13(correct me if im wrong im sure im close) different guys shit in her panties, 12 other random guys round town and a HUGE basektball star and she says she aint want kobe HA

13!!??!!??

That's just taking easy to a whole nother level
holt8081
6/15/08 4:36:57PM
ya but just cuz she is a slut dont mean she cant get raped,maybe she dont like black guys and he said to bad, There are only a few people who know what happend and Im not one of them so. But no thats a shot at people who can buy there way out of trouble cuz we all know unless your a top guy in the UFC then MMA fighters dont make shit so he is screwed
silverbullet
6/15/08 4:48:50PM
What happened to innocent until proven guilty
jakeiceman
6/15/08 5:20:48PM

Posted by silverbullet

Why must you always bring logic into discussions!?

Your very right though, this guy is as innocent as the rest of us at this point.
holt8081
6/15/08 10:58:28PM
That only works if the courts want it to, if it where any one of us we would still be in jail.
chubbud22
6/16/08 1:20:53AM
I got the whole run down from some of Devin Coles training partners. The way they say it went down is that he was at a bar called Crazy Jakes in Medford he took a girl out into the parking lot and had sex with her; they went back into the bar and had a couple more drinks,and the girl wanted to go home with Cole; Devin Cole is married and blew the girl off and took off with out her. The girl got pissed and called the cops and said she was raped, and the cops went to his house and arrested him. I dont know how true this all is, but I heard it from 2 different sources.
Sam_Rothstein
6/16/08 1:39:10AM

Posted by holt8081

ya but just cuz she is a slut dont mean she cant get raped,maybe she dont like black guys and he said to bad, There are only a few people who know what happend and Im not one of them so. But no thats a shot at people who can buy there way out of trouble cuz we all know unless your a top guy in the UFC then MMA fighters dont make shit so he is screwed

Hahahaha. How did kobe bryant get involved in this.

I saw someone mention the other semen they found in her panties, but her best friend also testified that she had planned on doing the exact same thing to other celebrities like eminem.

If that isnt enough to believe him. Just use common sense.

Kobe Bryant, A guy who took r&b singer brandy to his high school prom, is worth millions of dollars, and was the face of the nba......has to resort to raping white girls who work at the hotel he stayed at?
Ludovico_84
6/16/08 3:17:29AM
wow, i just saw him at the Dynamic Submission Grappling Tournament on may 24th, he seemed like a pretty nice guy, and if what chubbud22 said was true, well, he shouldn't have been fooling around with her anyways, considering he has a kid too if i remember correctly, the women he was at the tournament with had a kid with her. *shrugs* guess we'll just have to see how this turns out.
CornishMMA
6/16/08 7:19:33AM

Posted by silverbullet

THANK YOU

Cos seriously FFS most of you are complete retards for taking someone being arrested for someone as being guilty of it

Maybe it was just "surprise sex"
dust
6/16/08 12:34:40PM
My guess is some whore saw him on TV and is doing this. Kobe's situation on a much smaller scale. Devin doesn't have the cash to make it go away though.
Nightmare27
6/16/08 12:57:44PM
I have trained with Devin and I am hearing the same story as Chubbud22. I guess they came to his house the next morning and woke him up. If Kobe didnt do it then neither did Devin. Nah, I have no idea what the real story is. 5 million is alot for bail though?! He could be fu*ked.
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
6/16/08 4:59:08PM
Its not rape unless you finish.