Despite Report Luke Cummo Was Not Suspended

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Despite Report Luke Cummo Was Not Suspended
wolfman
3/3/08 9:07:58PM
Contrary to a report published on Monday, UFC 82 fighter Luke Cummo has not tested positive for elevated levels of caffeine or any other substance following his Ultimate Fighting Championship bout with Luigi Fioravanti in Columbus, Ohio.

In fact, according to Ohio Athletic Commission executive director Bernie Profato, Cummo was not even one of the fighters tested following his bout. He stated that Ohio took a little bit different tact with UFC 82 to crack down on performance enhancing drugs and instead of randomly testing fighters, the state chose to test all of the winners.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=5823&zoneid=13

I figured that story was a spoof.
cmill21
3/3/08 9:09:53PM
He may test positive for piss and dirt though
wolfman
3/3/08 9:47:47PM

Posted by cmill21

He may test positive for piss and dirt though

True.
jahdoug
3/3/08 10:01:35PM
Libel:
A defamation tort consisting of:
-A false statement in writing

-Reckless disregard for the truth in making the statement (knowing it was false)

-publicity (statement made to one or more third party)

-special damages ( tainted reputation as permanently linked to performance enhancing drugs resulting in his career potentially taking a hit)

Sue this dude for a pretty penny and donate it to your weird food cause!!!!
Daddyprimetime
3/4/08 1:10:15AM

Posted by wolfman

Contrary to a report published on Monday, UFC 82 fighter Luke Cummo has not tested positive for elevated levels of caffeine or any other substance following his Ultimate Fighting Championship bout with Luigi Fioravanti in Columbus, Ohio

They test for elevated levels of caffeine??????????
That makes no sense to me. Somebody fill me in on what thats about.
DonnieDarko
3/4/08 1:30:16AM
http://mmaplayground.com/forums/topic16223-1.html

fake article he's talking about
Vietnamese_Guy
3/4/08 1:37:36AM
LOLsatire
PaleHorse
3/4/08 12:01:33PM
I kind of figured that other article had to be bullshit when it said he pumped 3 liters of coffee into his ass. I know he's weird but he isn't a nutcase.