Despite being considered, Edgar vs Swanson NOT happening at TUF Finale

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Despite being considered, Edgar vs Swanson NOT happening at TUF Finale
Franklinfan47
2/28/13 11:26:31AM
The UFC booked Urijah Faber vs. Scott Jorgensen as the new The Ultimate Fighter Finale main event on Tuesday, but that wasn't their original choice to replace the canceled Demetrious Johnson vs. John Moraga title fight.

The organization first approached featherweights Frankie Edgar and Cub Swanson about headlining the show, but the fight never materialized after Swanson told the UFC he wasn't healthy enough to take the fight.

link

Saw this fight was added to the picks so I thought I would clarify.
prozacnation1978
2/28/13 6:52:16PM
I was thinking it may happen
Now I think Edgar vs Swanson will be June ppv co main
Poor_Franklin
2/28/13 8:05:01PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

i would love to know how often you pick these cards correctly. are you really good at it? or is it just a hobby? i know you go to so many, you probably consider the cards more than others do.......just curious
UFC_Fanatic
3/1/13 9:52:43AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

i would love to know how often you pick these cards correctly. are you really good at it? or is it just a hobby? i know you go to so many, you probably consider the cards more than others do.......just curious

I've been curious about the same thing for a while now, just never mustered up the courage, for lack of a better word, to inquire about it.
Poor_Franklin
3/1/13 12:13:33PM

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

Posted by Poor_Franklin

I've been curious about the same thing for a while now, just never mustered up the courage, for lack of a better word, to inquire about it.

it's a shame he'll probably never read it