Do you think Le deserved the win?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Do you think Le deserved the win?
skinnator
3/29/08 11:12:27PM
Yes they had a hell of a fight but I tought le was going to try subs. One thing I know If Shamrock quited, It must hurt!!!
juanez13
3/29/08 11:15:00PM
man this should be in the spoilers forum, just by the title people who didnt get the chance to watch it will know the result
backalley101
3/29/08 11:19:05PM

Posted by juanez13

man this should be in the spoilers forum, just by the title people who didnt get the chance to watch it will know the result

Twenty20Dollars
3/29/08 11:19:10PM
personally i think that fight was horrible except for that 3rd round. shamrock was just putting on a show, not actually trying to fight it seemed. But Shamrock could have finished cung in the 3rd.

I mean cung hangs his hands so low, kicks alot so more able to be taken down.
Mchubb316
3/29/08 11:21:43PM
Why would you ruin an outcome of a fight?
skinnator
3/29/08 11:24:05PM
the fight was very good but I just tought I would see more Subbs. But I definitely say congrats to Cung. Actually I chose him to win in the 3rd round! Whats next for Cung?
Dastardly1
3/29/08 11:29:01PM
Yes he deserved it. he was better condtioned as far as body hardening. Franks arms weren't used to taking kicks like that.The same thing happened a few years back in K-1 when Ernesto Hoost broke Jerome Le Banners arm in there fight. if Frank would have had to go back out there and take another kick in that arm, you would have seen how bad that shit was really hurting.
skinnator
3/29/08 11:31:10PM
actually I saw the fight. the kicks were pretty solid
coldchillin
3/29/08 11:45:31PM
yeah, Cung Le definitely deserved to win the fight because Shamrock was kind of playing around out there and trying to joke around. Shamrock looked way too loose out there and I definitely think he deserved to lose the fight acting like that. I'm very surprised Shamrock with his grappling and submission skill didn't even attempt to go for any shoots or body locks. He was extremely over-confident and lost because of it.
Kpro
3/29/08 11:47:49PM
Wrong forum.