DENNIS HALLMAN SIGNS FOR ANOTHER UFC RETURN

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » DENNIS HALLMAN SIGNS FOR ANOTHER UFC RETURN
mentalcase
8/12/09 5:40:44AM
Sometimes the fourth time is the charm.

That’s what veteran welterweight Dennis “Superman” Hallman is hoping with the recent announcement of his new contact.

“I just signed a four-fight deal with the UFC and it’s good to be back with MMA’s premier organization,” Hallman announced to MMAWeekly.com. “I’m prepared to come in there and perform to the best of my abilities and climb back up the ranks.”

Having been four years since Hallman last appeared at a UFC event, he feels much has changed within him to make this next run more successful than previous ones.

“I’m a more mature Dennis Hallman,” he stated. “I think I’m better prepared physically and mentally to compete at a high level.

link
mentalcase
8/12/09 5:42:13AM
bring on Hughes Vs Hallman 3
Khaos
8/12/09 5:56:42AM
Glad to see him back, now they have to give him hughes, they have to.
mrsmiley
8/12/09 6:09:34AM
Hughes,Hallman 3.

What better way to sum up the word: EPIC!
zstajerski
8/12/09 7:27:36AM
am looking forward to hughes-hallmen 3
maybe this time hughes will last 1 round hehehehehe
Pyrenus
8/12/09 9:09:58AM
No doubt that's one that Hughes would like to win back before he retires. The timing on this is uncanny.
breakdown5
8/12/09 9:38:36AM
I think I read somewhere that Hughes has wanted this fight for a while and was really pushing to get Hallman back in the UFC so they can go at it for a third time and avenge his losses. Looks like he'll probably get his wish.
Wallass
8/12/09 11:22:42AM
With Trigg and Hallman back on the roster, I think we`ll be seeing a few Hughes rematches within the next year.
Pyrenus
8/12/09 12:45:00PM
Dana's gift to Hughes. I can't see Hallman being signed on his merits alone.
telnights
8/12/09 3:07:03PM
So Dennis Hallman is back in the UFC. Matt how does that make you feel.
prozacnation1978
8/12/09 6:50:43PM
weird to see hallman back but i do think hughes next fight will be against him in nov likely
hallman won't get that hat trick!!!!!!!!!
MMA-San
8/12/09 7:40:38PM

Posted by telnights

So Dennis Hallman is back in the UFC. Matt how does that make you feel.

Dennis Hallman?
Nightmare27
8/12/09 8:03:58PM
Wow! Talk about a gift. Honestly what has he done to earn this. Wouldnt be surprised if Hughes beats him and they give him his walking papers.

Edit: After reading this I check the fight finder and he does have five wins in a row but the only opponent that I have even heard of was Jerimiah Metcalf.
telnights
8/14/09 2:26:24AM

Posted by Nightmare27

Wow! Talk about a gift. Honestly what has he done to earn this. Wouldnt be surprised if Hughes beats him and they give him his walking papers.

Edit: After reading this I check the fight finder and he does have five wins in a row but the only opponent that I have even heard of was Jerimiah Metcalf.

Your assuming Hughes can beat him. Last I checked it was 2 wins for Hallman and 0 for Hughes.