Denis Kang says UFC 105 bout with Bisping "almost like a free fight for me"

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Denis Kang says UFC 105 bout with Bisping "almost like a free fight for me"
RhythmAndStyle
11/11/09 1:56:07PM
Eleven-year veteran Denis Kang (32-11-1 MMA, 1-1 UFC) knows that, and he displayed his grit with an April win over Xavier Foupa-Pokam after suffering a frustrating loss to Alan Belcher in January.

Now Kang travels to England to see how Michael Bisping (17-2 MMA, 7-2 UFC) will rebound from a devastating July defeat to Dan Henderson, and the middleweight believes the Brit's mindset may very well be a key factor in the fight.

The two meet on the main card of the Spike TV-broadcast "UFC 105: Couture vs. Vera" event.

Link
SamPan
11/11/09 2:33:51PM
Its not a free fight for either guy. But especially Kang.
grappler0000
11/11/09 2:56:08PM

Posted by SamPan

Its not a free fight for either guy. But especially Kang.

Did you read the article?
SamPan
11/11/09 5:14:15PM
My Bad. Completely misunderstood that
Gladiator
11/11/09 9:37:10PM
The quote is taken completely out-of-context in the headline

Just to clarify for everyone else, Kang is not saying that bisping will be an easy opponent. he is stating that all the pressure is on bisping (coming off a huge loss, fighting in front of home crowd), whereas Kang feels like it is a free fight for him in the sense that there is no pressure on himself since he is relatively unknown to ufc fans.
prozacnation1978
11/12/09 4:21:48AM
it's free for me to watch it
vomitshovel
11/15/09 3:08:32AM
I bet now it seems more to him like a... Utter pounding in front of the crowd that supports your enemy to the point where you crawl up into a ball and beg for it to stop.
Lol thats just my take on the fight