Denis Kang eager to beat Michael Bisping’s ass in Manchester

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Denis Kang eager to beat Michael Bisping’s ass in Manchester
SmileR
9/1/09 11:12:29AM
“I jumped at the opportunity as soon as it was put in front of me…. I think I am gonna beat his ass … whether he won his last fight or lost it. He is a good fighter, he has got cardio and he knows how to win a fight. He knows how to ride the momentum, you know what I mean? I wouldn’t say he is a standout in any area but he is decent in all areas and he has a good head for the game, which can take you a long way…. I always want to finish the fight but you know, he’s only got two losses and he went the distance with Rashad Evans. But I am going to go for the KO like Hendo!… To me he is not ‘cocky Michael Bisping,’ he is just a sack of flesh and bones across the Octagon that I am waiting to pound on.”

Link
KaibaThedon
9/1/09 12:57:49PM
Really have not been impressed by Kang ever since that Belcher guillotine...

Its not enough for me to cheer for Bisping though, and Kang is also from Vancouver... gotta go with Kang
1daveufc
9/1/09 1:52:44PM
Well am going to see if a can get a ticket for this fight a think it shud be a good fight.But a so hope its not the main event because if it is the rest of the card is going to beI think Bisping will win by SD/
wrona666
9/1/09 4:07:25PM
Yeah i think Bisping takes the UD in this fight, but i will be rooting for Kang that's for sure.......
gartface
9/1/09 4:23:21PM
Kang will take him down and wear on him for 3 rounds!
Wallass
9/1/09 6:10:45PM
I want Kang to take this but really dont see it happening. Bisping by Unanimous Decision.
slapshot
9/1/09 7:03:40PM

Posted by KaibaThedon

Really have not been impressed by Kang ever since that Belcher guillotine...

Its not enough for me to cheer for Bisping though, and Kang is also from Vancouver... gotta go with Kang

I have never liked Bisping's personality and prob never will. Ive always felt he's a bit overrated to boot but Kang is not one of the guys Id pick to beat him, I dont like the match up and think Bisping should win this fight, I think he might even get a KO in the third.

P.S. Ill defiantly be cheering for Kang.
prozacnation1978
9/1/09 11:32:17PM
god i hope so, bisping won't sub him or ko kang
i hope kang takes the fight seriously and comes out on top
another lose he might be cut ala sokoujou