.Demian Maia Interview
- Maia is going to have no problem with the weight cut.
- Maia is more worried about Marquardt's technique than his strength. He says Marquardt is a worthy opponent on the ground.
- Winner should get a title shot by the end of 2009.
- Anderson Silva was "talking some bullshit" in Brazil about Maia because he felt Maia challenged him when Maia asked for a title shot after his last victory.
- Anderson Silva didn't used to be that way, but he is now cocky and Maia felt that he has changed. Anderson does not accept critics anymore.