When a topic gets deleted

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » When a topic gets deleted
Aaronno9
7/9/08 9:23:16AM
Do the posts you made in it get deducted from your overall post count? Just im sure i was on 1200 and a few of the threads id posted on on the fight camp forum have been deleted so that could explain why my post count when back down?
emfleek
7/9/08 9:42:15AM

Posted by Aaronno9

Do the posts you made in it get deducted from your overall post count? Just im sure i was on 1200 and a few of the threads id posted on on the fight camp forum have been deleted so that could explain why my post count when back down?

Yep.

I was sitting at around 1560 or so yesterday until my original Team Sure Shot thread was removed. It knocked me down to around 1500 once the thread was deleted.
Rush
7/9/08 10:49:14AM
Yes, they get deleted, but be thankful that your props from those threads don't

Trust me, a lot of threads get deleted. I didn't realize it until I became a mod, and soon after that, realized that the mods before me have done a great job in keeping this site clean..... you guys have no idea!!!!
npayant
7/9/08 10:59:43AM

Posted by Rush

Trust me, a lot of threads get deleted. I didn't realize it until I became a mod, and soon after that, realized that the mods before me have done a great job in keeping this site clean..... you guys have no idea!!!!

Thanks for the hard work!
Figsak
7/12/08 1:24:03PM

Posted by Rush

I've only ever belonged to one other forum site. Was a local forum for my cousins band that tours in the Chicago area, and it was there for all of our friends and family to communicate. I Moderated that forum, but there were only 50 or so members. I just can't imagine the amount of man hours it takes to Mod a site with this many ppl... and OMG around any event time, this site just goes on crack.

I don't imagine "free time" is much of an issue with the Mods here.