delete

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » delete
RhythmAndStyle
2/5/09 6:37:24PM
somethin i read on Sherdog..GSP explainin to everybody what was happenin in the ring..the whole Vaseline case...
here's a couple of things i found interestin...
“Listen, I never cheated in my life,” an animated St. Pierre told Sherdog Radio Network’s “Beatdown” show on Wednesday. “Let me tell you something, I never said something bad to B.J. Penn. I never answered back to him with what he said. I’ve always been respectful. Even after the fight I went and told him, ‘Hey, keep your head up. You can be proud. You’re a tough guy. You stayed in the ring for a long time.’ But now that he says something like that it bothers me a lot. He already said I was taking steroids, that I was a quitter, that he was blaming me for seeing a sports psychologist and now he says that I cheat because I use Vaseline.”

“When you come back in the corner, sometimes by punching and clinching, your shoulders are stiff,” said St. Pierre. “So it’s good to massage the shoulders to make the blood flow, you know what I mean? To make it more loose. If you look at muay Thai fights, in muay Thai they come back in the corner to get massage[d] to make the blood circulate. It’s the same thing in MMA. You get massage[d] to make the blood flow so you’re more fresh the next round.”

“Lets go do a rematch with B.J. Penn,” said St. Pierre. “We’re going to do it this summer. St. Pierre-Penn III -- and this time we’ll wear a rash guard. I guarantee you the result will be the same or even worse for him.”

here's the link
http://sherdog.com/news/news/st-pierre-i-never-cheated-in-my-life-16065
Aaronno9
2/5/09 6:38:16PM
Wasting your time posting this bud. Be locked before you know it.
DCRage
2/5/09 6:46:48PM
Yeah, in case you didn't see elsewhere there's to be no more of this Vaseline-Gate stuff for now in the forums. It's gotten too out of control, let the NSAC do its thing for now.

Closed.