How do you decide to give out Props!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » How do you decide to give out Props!
Next Page »
postman
8/7/08 4:59:08PM
I did a search and there was a similar topic but it was from a year ago. So how do you decide if a post is Props worthy? I used to give them out if someone enlightend me or changed my veiw of something but lately if you type more then 3 words and you have put some thought into what you are saying then I will give a prop.
emfleek
8/7/08 5:02:07PM
If a post does one of the following...

1.) Make me laugh
2.) Make me say to myself, "Good point!"
3.) Make me want to debate

...then I'll prop the person 9 times out of 10.
telnights
8/7/08 5:02:17PM
I give props if their post is well thought out even if I don't agree. I good post is a good post weather you agree with it or not.
juanez13
8/7/08 5:06:05PM
Agree with Fleek's criteria.Also like Telnights said, to me doesnt matter if I agree with the post or not, if its a well thought out post with good points props will be given.
postman
8/7/08 5:06:17PM

Posted by emfleek

If a post does one of the following...

1.) Make me laugh
2.) Make me say to myself, "Good point!"
3.) Make me want to debate

...then I'll prop the person 9 times out of 10.

Thanks for answering so I need to be more funny! I will remember that. JK That means just kidding in case us young kids and out texting lingo got you confused (inside joke)
zephead
8/7/08 5:09:28PM
I prop when benjimens come my way or if someone posts a story on how they keep their pimphand strong
telnights
8/7/08 5:17:22PM

Posted by zephead

I prop when benjimens come my way or if someone posts a story on how they keep their pimphand strong

I have a wicked pimphand the only thing worse is my pimpboot!!!

Pookie
8/7/08 5:17:31PM

Posted by zephead

This is true, i received a prop from you when i told the story of my friend punching his former girlfriend in the vagina while she was doing a keg stand.

All falls in accordance to the whim of the great pimphand.
Pookie
8/7/08 5:19:01PM
I prop you if youre name is Juanez, Cmill51, or jjfreak. If youre name is not one of those and you have recieved a prop from me, it was a mistake.
postman
8/7/08 5:19:56PM
I once was shooting pool and tried a jump shot and hit my wife in the box! Knocked her down like she was a man! Thats kinda like keepin the Pimp hand strong!
postman
8/7/08 5:22:42PM

Posted by Pookie

I prop you if youre name is Juanez, Cmill51, or jjfreak. If youre name is not one of those and you have recieved a prop from me, it was a mistake.

Well I am here to tell you that someone has been hacking into your account because you proped me 5 times total. That means I only have 89!

Edit : They just did it agian!
wolfman
8/7/08 5:46:28PM

Posted by Pookie

I can vouch for this, I have some props from you that say, "Sorry, I meant to give props to jjfreak, juanez13, and cmill21 instead, clearly a mistake on my end."

Pookie
8/7/08 5:48:03PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by Pookie

I can vouch for this, I have some props from you that say, "Sorry, I meant to give props to jjfreak, juanez13, and cmill21 instead, clearly a mistake on my end."

Yea i remember that, Cmill made an awesome post there. What a great guy.
SmileR
8/7/08 6:13:30PM

Posted by Pookie

WELL FU*K YOU MAN!!!
zephead
8/7/08 6:31:53PM

Posted by telnights

Posted by zephead

I have a wicked pimphand the only thing worse is my pimpboot!!!

Gotta spread the love, You rockin dem boots
zephead
8/7/08 6:34:03PM

Posted by postman

I once was shooting pool and tried a jump shot and hit my wife in the box! Knocked her down like she was a man! Thats kinda like keepin the Pimp hand strong!

Gotta be with a backhand or a openhand. That's pimp slappin.

Sorry, almost don't cut it in the world of pimpin. That's like saying, "The ho pulled the trick and she alomost gave me the money." Ain't real pimpin
postman
8/7/08 6:44:25PM
I feel ya!
iwannabesedated
8/7/08 6:53:36PM

Posted by Pookie

I guess you've made alot of mistakes..because 80% of my props are from you.

Its ok i guess you need to have your man crush on someone.
hotrodttt
8/7/08 7:11:32PM

Posted by Pookie

Who are you forgetting
Pookie
8/7/08 7:18:21PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Posted by Pookie

i have made alot of mistakes. But usually it involved tequila and fat chicks.
Pookie
8/7/08 7:23:41PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by Pookie

Who are you forgetting

You are too much for me Hotrodttt, you sonofawhoreson bitch! I wish I knew how to quit you!

haha when i first did posted that i was thinking of putting you instead of jjfreak...
Rush
8/7/08 7:24:30PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Posted by Pookie

LOL

I have at least 12 props from pookie.

edit
Make that 13 or more.....
ncordless
8/7/08 7:30:45PM
I evaluate each post made on this forum on a 1-1000 scale in thirteen different catagories. Some of the catagories include: spelling, punctuation, readability, nuthuggedness, clarity of point, humor, research, insight, and quality of poll. I then average the scores for the post and divide them by 1000 and then multiply them by 100. I then compare them against the curve of all other posts on the forum. Posts in the 90th percentile and above will automatically receive a prop, posts in the 85th and above undergo further review. Props in the 70th percentile and above will receive a reply. Any prop under the 50th percentile is subject to an immediate flame war.

MALICE
8/7/08 7:40:42PM
Heads - Props
Tails - No Props

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
iwannabesedated
8/7/08 7:43:17PM

Posted by Pookie

[i have made alot of mistakes. But usually it involved tequila and fat chicks.

Dont blame it on the Tequila..

Who doesnt like more cushion for the pushin.
Rush
8/7/08 7:56:51PM
I only prop exceptional posts. I'm not one to laugh easily so a post that is really clever will get a prop. Posts with good research will also props. Sometimes I prop a good poster for being a good poster. I have also given out props for special occasions (Christmas, my son's birth, etc). Props will also be given out to a person that debates with me thoroughly, yet civilized.
hotrodttt
8/7/08 8:15:03PM
Yeah I actually put a lot of thought into my posts and want the Best Reactions from people, If I have an opinion then I back it up Strongly with evidence or Personal Expirience. Nice ! And I just realized that I have 1400 Posts
Kracker_Jap
8/7/08 8:34:49PM
I prop when your mom was good to me
SpiderSilva
8/7/08 8:37:42PM
I prop when people show respect to what I say or make me LMAO
postman
8/7/08 8:43:05PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

I prop when your mom was good to me

Hurtful, disrespectful, and unnecessary. I will not be proping this post.
Pages: [1] 2