Your on death row....

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Your on death row....
hathcock32
4/6/07 9:05:11PM
What do you order for your last meal???

Red Lobster Shrimp, Jack in the box tacos, TGI Fridays mashed Potatoes
Trapt1nw0nder
4/6/07 9:34:52PM
Haha....i always wondered this.....but i dont think i would be able to eat if im i know im going to die soon..

but in case i didnt give a f*ck..........first of all..i hope they hook it up with a joint first...

a spicy shrimp cocktail with crackers...,,some home made chili...cornbread....Pistacio ice cream cone...gummy bears.....some chicken wings from kfc..a slice of pepperoni mushroom pizza from NYC....a briskit sandwich..and onion rings......and.........a diet Dr. Pepper....cuz im on a diet..

if they're gonna kill me they're gonna have alot of cleaning to do
TonyDanza
4/6/07 9:39:46PM
A gun...................
Svartorm
4/6/07 11:58:30PM
Probably nothing, because any time you have a "last meal" its a huge disappointment. I go on a "no red meat" diet two months before fighting to clean out my intestines, and I always get steak tips and roast beef sandwiches as my last meal. It never fails that they suck for some reason.
Ydoc
4/7/07 12:17:50AM
Check this place out.

"If it were me I'd choose the world's rarest truffle, and then while they were searching for it I'd tunnel my way to freedom. Of course, then I'd miss eating the world's rarest truffle. Quite the quandary." - Dale Gribble

Hmmm, I'd go with Steak, shrimp, and bacon. And I'd drink a gallon of milk. I'm lactose intolerant and like the idea of leaving one last final stink.
hippysmacker
4/7/07 4:17:20AM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

if they're gonna kill me they're gonna have alot of cleaning to do

Me 2. I would eat till I was already about to puke. Pizza, chili cheese fries, chocalate cake, carne asada burrito, InNOut 3x3 cheeseburger, and Ice cream. I don't think I could eat it all, but I'd try just so I could make them clean up my puke and crap.
xchickox
4/7/07 4:25:42AM
its all about having a big lamb sunday dinner
CWall33
4/7/07 6:47:16AM
jdubs
4/7/07 8:58:56AM
a bottle of tequila, by the time you finished it you would want to die
madmarck
4/7/07 10:36:02AM

Posted by Ydoc

Check this place out.

"If it were me I'd choose the world's rarest truffle, and then while they were searching for it I'd tunnel my way to freedom. Of course, then I'd miss eating the world's rarest truffle. Quite the quandary." - Dale Gribble

Hmmm, I'd go with Steak, shrimp, and bacon. And I'd drink a gallon of milk. I'm lactose intolerant and like the idea of leaving one last final stink.

They make you wear a diaper, just b/c when you die apparently your bowels always let go.
Mastodon2
4/7/07 10:44:51AM

Posted by madmarck

They make you wear a diaper, just b/c when you die apparently your bowels always let go.

True, the rectal sphincter relaxes quite quickly after death.

I'd have a Massive steak, some Burger King fries, and a boat load of sushi*

*I'd try and choke on the last piece of Sushi too, just so the bastards couldnt get me
Rush
4/7/07 12:10:14PM
I would like the executioner's liver with some fava beans and a nice glass of chianti.
Ydoc
4/7/07 12:52:28PM

Posted by madmarck

Still... that diaper won't do much for the smell.
ButterBalls
4/7/07 5:07:19PM
I'd probably want a nice tenderloin, bacon, hush puppies, and coors light.
mkiv9secsupra
4/8/07 2:02:58AM
an all you can eat bar...and just keep on going back over and over and over until you die....
argile
4/8/07 2:11:12AM
Mine would be grilled cheese and macoroni cause when i wwas growing up and completey innocent i remember the most peaceful time in my household and we used to eat that when we sat down to eat.
Hurricane_Brad
4/8/07 5:37:26PM
I'd see if I could convince them to roll me a joint for starters. I would have to go with a steak dinner: 12 oz steak, baked potato with bacon and sour cream, caesar salad, and maybe some corn on the cob as well. Throw in a few pints of beer, and maybe a cheese cake or pie for dessert. Mmm, tasty.
hcazlekker
4/8/07 6:03:13PM
I could go one of two ways...

Chicken Fried Chicken smothered with Gravy. Mac and Cheese Casserole. Mashed Potatoes. Green beans. Crescent Rolls. Dr. Pepper.

Or, Grilled Angus Rib Eye (rare, a little salt, pepper and garlic will do). Grilled Prawns. Sassy Shrimp Roll. Volcano Roll. Ninja Roll. And a decent champagne to chase my xanax bar with.

As much as I love home cooking, I'd probably go with my second choice, it seems like a pretty classy way to end it.