Dear USC Fans...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Dear USC Fans...
mkiv9secsupra
9/26/08 12:37:56AM
ha ha ha. ha ha. ha ha ha ha. ......You lost to an unranked team! good luck next year! HAHA

-the end
ThaAxeMurderer7
9/26/08 8:30:14AM
I mean...blame it on that extremely tough schedule.
emfleek
9/26/08 9:54:00AM
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/26/08 1:52:10PM
every single person at the bar was happy last night, even a couple guys that bet on usc were happy

admittedly though, im in the south & there were a few lsu, georgia, alabama & florida fans in there
telnights
9/26/08 1:52:27PM
Nothing makes me smile more than seeing USC get beat. I just cant stand Pete Carroll.
candynuts
9/26/08 3:44:18PM
Damnit...
Ben_Hutch
9/26/08 4:01:31PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

ha ha ha. ha ha. ha ha ha ha. ......You lost to an unranked team! good luck next year! HAHA

-the end

I wish i was as mature as you.
mkiv9secsupra
9/26/08 4:24:21PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

-the end

and i wish i was as mature as you, to call people immature without provakation.....oh wait THAT is being immature....and a dick
casey64
9/26/08 4:39:48PM
Ben_Hutch
9/26/08 8:16:24PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

-the end

and i wish i was as mature as you, to call people immature without provakation.....oh wait THAT is being immature....and a dick

I think you just proved my point.
mkiv9secsupra
9/26/08 9:11:42PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

-the end

as well, you proved mine
Ben_Hutch
9/26/08 9:22:50PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

-the end

as well, you proved mine

What is your point?
mkiv9secsupra
9/26/08 9:33:02PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

-the end

as well, you proved mine

What is your point?

calling someone out about immaturity without any reason is not only being immature as well but is also being a dick....
mkiv9secsupra
9/27/08 5:00:12PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

-the end

also direct this at FLA....
Ben_Hutch
9/27/08 5:16:34PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

-the end

as well, you proved mine

What is your point?

calling someone out about immaturity without any reason is not only being immature as well but is also being a dick....

You go out of your way to make a thread to mock a football team.............how pathetic.
mkiv9secsupra
9/27/08 9:18:53PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

-the end

as well, you proved mine

What is your point?

You go out of your way to make a thread to mock a football team.............how pathetic.

you go out of your way to post an insult about someone you dont know.......how pathetic and sad. you are one of those guys in the bar that everyone looks at and immediately wants to punch because you are just that guy huh?
disorderlyvision
9/27/08 9:29:40PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

-the end

as well, you proved mine

What is your point?

you go out of your way to post an insult about someone you dont know.......how pathetic and sad. you are one of those guys in the bar that everyone looks at and immediately wants to punch because you are just that guy huh?

do you really have to keep quoting every post i think you both know your bitching at each other and don't need to quote each other to know who said what. i quoted this to make a point about how long the f'n quotes were. there is only going to be like two posts on this page.
disorderlyvision
9/27/08 9:30:45PM

Posted by disorderlyvision

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

-the end

as well, you proved mine

What is your point?

do you really have to keep quoting every post i think you both know your bitching at each other and don't need to quote each other to know who said what. i quoted this to make a point about how long the f'n quotes were. there is only going to be like to posts on this page.

i mean seriously this is ridiculous. btw your both being immature.
Naturaldisaster
9/27/08 10:00:15PM
YO! no need to agrue about this. its a football team. teams win and teams lose (thats the name of the game). if a team you dont like loses then your happy. I know every time University of Kentucky loses I Iaugh my ass off about it and rub it in. No one gets mad about it, they all know im playin around (im a Louisville fan, thats what were supposed to do to Kentucky fans). I dont get mad when people joke about louisville losin either. Trust me I've head enough of it today Cuz Louisville Lost last night.
Its a game. Its not gonna change the world if a team loses. Seriously just calm down. People take stuff to seriously on here. It used to be all calm and everyone got along for the most part. Just stop arguing. everyone has their own opininion and no one has the right to tell them their wrong. Please people stop arguing
cloud301336
9/28/08 12:05:27AM

you guys need to quit your baby back bitchin!!!!!!!!!
mkiv9secsupra
9/28/08 12:48:09AM
..........he started it..........

Im done if your done Ben?
Ben_Hutch
9/28/08 3:09:00PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

..........he started it..........

Im done if your done Ben?

Deal
iwannabesedated
9/28/08 3:21:43PM
I guess we can laugh at you for saying UGA would go undefeated and win the National Championship.

Penn State
mkiv9secsupra
9/28/08 4:59:40PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

I guess we can laugh at you for saying UGA would go undefeated and win the National Championship.

Penn State

yes...yes you can.......BUT it is going to be their only loss this season. UGA is going to beat them in the SEC Championship game. Bama played last night like UGA played last year. No one could stop the rush. Damn theyre good. Bama at this point would destroy the Sooners.
telnights
9/29/08 2:10:00PM
I think a big 12 team will take it this year. I'm hoping OU does (as I live in Oklahoma) but its still to early to say yet.

Ben_Hutch
9/29/08 2:20:21PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

-the end

as well, you proved mine

What is your point?

do you really have to keep quoting every post i think you both know your bitching at each other and don't need to quote each other to know who said what. i quoted this to make a point about how long the f'n quotes were. there is only going to be like to posts on this page.

Yeah guys, I mean gosh!
mkiv9secsupra
9/29/08 2:32:11PM

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ben_Hutch

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

-the end

as well, you proved mine

What is your point?

Yeah guys, I mean gosh!

seriously people, WTF?!