Dear patient who sh*t themselves in our lobby...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Dear patient who sh*t themselves in our lobby...
« Previous Page
iwannabesedated
10/6/08 7:20:10PM
My brother worked at staples years ago..and He said a few times he;d go in the bathroom and their wold be shit smeared on the walls and on the ceiling.I mean if you go out of your way to smear shit on walls and ceilings i suggest you seek psychological help...Because that aint even funny..I mean i can understand leaving a colossal shit behind for the next guy to see..Ive been a victim and a convict of that..But smearing it on stuff is just wrong..

cowcatcher
10/6/08 7:23:45PM
in high school i walked into the bathroom and a couple of the burners were in there and then i noticed that one was holding a nice sized turd which he then proceeded to use to write the word poop on the wall. his penmanship was actually pretty good which leads me to believe he did that before.
Bumpy
10/7/08 1:00:27AM
I use to work with a guy that told me he hated to crap any where in public, he said if he ever has to he makes a "poop parachute" by putting layers of toliet paper over the water so it would not splash up and hit his a**.
emfleek
10/7/08 10:59:30AM

Posted by Bumpy

I use to work with a guy that told me he hated to crap any where in public, he said if he ever has to he makes a "poop parachute" by putting layers of toliet paper over the water so it would not splash up and hit his a**.

emfleek
2/27/09 10:44:40AM
Guess what...it happened AGAIN today. Thankfully, I'm sick...nose is a bit plugged up and some of the scents are being filtered through snot and nosehairs. I'm not 100% clear, though...I still smell it occasionally.

I've got a Yankee Candle burning, my fan is running, and my coffee is brewing...if I get another whiff, I'm gonna be forced to snort crushed up Tic Tacs.

Shawn91111
2/27/09 10:47:41AM

Posted by emfleek

Guess what...it happened AGAIN today. Thankfully, I'm sick...nose is a bit plugged up and some of the scents are being filtered through snot and nosehairs. I'm not 100% clear, though...I still smell it occasionally.

I've got a Yankee Candle burning, my fan is running, and my coffee is brewing...if I get another whiff, I'm gonna be forced to snort crushed up Tic Tacs.

Go Yankees
emfleek
2/27/09 10:50:30AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Go Yankees

Wrong Yankees.

Yankee Candle Company.
tberg420
2/27/09 11:24:52AM
I work at a Best Buy in Indy and there are plenty of horror stories involving Mr. Brown Trout. The best is involving me walking into the bathroom and hearing a guy moaning while he is taking a dump. I was too busy laughing to even handle my business but when he left, I noticed a smell that was very bad. After handling my business, the curiosity of the smell took over and I took a peek. This guy had crapped out what appeared to be beef stew and it was all over the seat and floor. Apparently there was no toilet paper in the stall and he just went to town all over the place. To this day, I'm really not sure what he wiped with because there were no socks, or anything left.
haggiswashere
2/27/09 2:17:24PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

i dont think i have ever shat in public unless it was a place i worked, and even then it was in the morning immediately after the janitors had cleaned the bathroom. And late in the day when it is a dire situation and i need to crap i cover the toilet seat with about 8000 sheets of TP haha.....i guess its just a phobia.

I like to rub the TP all over my stuff and then roll it back up
haggiswashere
2/27/09 2:21:15PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by emfleek

If you want others to admire your work, post a picture of it on ratemypoo.com! There's no need to leave it for others!!!

haha ive got friends who will take ***** with the sole intention of taking pictures of it and sending them to me at random times of day......sometimes with a sound file attached of them having explosive dhiarrea...

I don't think I have ever laughed so hard at a single post before!!!
cmb19932
2/27/09 3:22:45PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Shawn91111

Go Yankees

Wrong Yankees.

Yankee Candle Company.

some how threw all these post this made me lol
Pages: 1 [2]