Dear New Belgium...I think I love you!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Dear New Belgium...I think I love you!
emfleek
5/20/09 9:23:34AM
Specifically, you, 1554...oh, you turn me on!

Jackelope
5/20/09 9:26:57AM
Definitely their best beer
emfleek
5/20/09 9:28:38AM
I agree. There's a lot of Fat Tire nuthugging going on. 1554 does not get the necessary love that it deserves.

Don't get me wrong...I love Fat Tire. But 1554 just does it for me.
Wolfenstein
5/20/09 1:38:45PM
I'm always on the look-out for a good dark ale--but I don't think I've ever seen this one in Massachusetts. Anyone know if New Belgium is distributed around here?
emfleek
5/20/09 1:42:30PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

I'm always on the look-out for a good dark ale--but I don't think I've ever seen this one in Massachusetts. Anyone know if New Belgium is distributed around here?

You can visit their website and it tells you where it's distributed to.

They just recently (within the last month) started distributing here in Indiana.
Ordep
5/20/09 2:57:00PM
hmmmm never seen it around Athens. It says their expanding to GA in 2009, hopefully it's already there when I get back in August
SpiderSilva
5/20/09 5:32:54PM
ohhh man now your talkin about some good beer i enjoy every one of the beers they put out my fav winter beer is their 2 below. although i have been drinking a lot of blue moon as of late but glad to here this brewery from colorado is starting to get pretty big
BelXavier420
5/20/09 6:45:21PM
Budweiser bought them out and so it is distributed a lot more now. I love all of their flavors. Have to admit Fat tire was the one who turned me onto them though, mighty fine beer.
Jackelope
5/20/09 11:57:32PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

My buddy lives in VT, and he drinks New Belgium all the time. So I'd imagine you should be able to get your hands on some in Mass