Dear Micheal Bisping....You might want to change

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Dear Micheal Bisping....You might want to change
FlashyG
10/27/11 10:31:28PM

your mouthpiece... The day you gave that really shit speach was the day I took the your british flag color guard out of your bag that you left in your lockerroom and cleaned it for you in the gym toilet ;)

A quote from TUF fighter Dustin Neace on the UG Forum after last nights episode aired.

prophecy033
10/27/11 10:42:17PM
papercut
10/27/11 10:42:18PM
what was with his rant about being an asshole? does he not remember that spitting on the cornermen of his opponent makes him a huge asshole? more so than most of what he ranted about.
FlashyG
10/27/11 11:03:16PM
My favorite part of his speech was about not spraying water on the opposition when he did the same thing to Demarcus Johnson the first time he was a coach.

I think he's doing his best to play the heel. He has a different style than Chael does but he may be even more effective at making people hate him.

Twenty20Dollars
10/27/11 11:03:23PM
Bisping and akira were both unprofessional after that fight. Akira with the taunting and Bisping was just talking trash.

Then Bisping doesn't think he's an a-hole.

I loved when Keith Kizer came in the cage and was ready to suspend Akira. That would have been awesome.
Chael_Sonnen
10/28/11 12:20:06AM
Wow, the UG still exists
FastKnockout
10/28/11 12:28:20AM
Hell yeah! Major props to Neace.
grappler0000
10/28/11 1:41:38AM
Nice! Ya know, after watching episodes like that, I always like to go back and watch some classic Bisping. It always makes me feel better.

Bisping's Island
Why Bisping shouldn't do pre-fight interviews
BeeR
10/28/11 7:53:22AM
hahahahaha. pissbing, shitsbing

props to Neace
Budgellism
10/28/11 10:03:53AM
His stupid asshole speech was so beyond hypocritical that it bordered on comical. Bisping gets worse every time I see him. Also, thanks Neace, I know this was for him and his team but it turned out making a lot of people happy, including myself.
Cooler
10/28/11 11:31:15AM
Get that man a UFC contract!
scoozna
10/28/11 1:31:26PM

Posted by Cooler

Haha..hell yeah. Neace is now my favorite. Spreading rice on Akira's bed is small potatoes to this.

That was a painful episode with Bisping being a gigantic d*** and Dodson mouthing off about "If you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'". I know they are not there to make friends, but some folks have no class.
shaneTpain
10/28/11 3:47:16PM
this explains why anything bisping says is pure shit
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
prophecy033
10/28/11 4:08:27PM

Posted by Cooler

pronto
prozacnation1978
10/28/11 6:44:08PM
I never did like bisping
But episode after episode. He just acts worse and worse
He may just be the most hated ufc fighter worser than kos by the
Time the tuf finale happens
Jd2K
10/30/11 12:17:00AM
for sure man. I never used to have a problem with Bisping, I actually really enjoyed his persona on the US vs England TUF, but man that guy is definitely showing his true colors in this season of the ultimate fighter. I seriously dislike the guy now and hope my 3rd favorite fighter in all of mma beats the living heck out of Bisping for the entirety of their 15 minute fight.
NaturalBornKiller92
10/30/11 9:38:52PM

Posted by Jd2K

for sure man. I never used to have a problem with Bisping, I actually really enjoyed his persona on the US vs England TUF, but man that guy is definitely showing his true colors in this season of the ultimate fighter. I seriously dislike the guy now and hope my 3rd favorite fighter in all of mma beats the living heck out of Bisping for the entirety of their 15 minute fight.

Even better...Mayhem gets 25 minutes