Dear Buffalo Wild Wings...I think I love you...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Dear Buffalo Wild Wings...I think I love you...
emfleek
2/2/09 8:18:29PM
I have no internet at home now so I decided to check out the local WiFi hotspots in/around the Fort. As it turns out, the coffee shops around here close early (7/8'ish) so I thought I was screwed...until I did a search for WiFi hotspots in Fort Wayne. Sho' nuff...BW3's saves the day. Now I can:

1.) Eat wings
2.) Drink beer
3.) Watch numerous sporting events.
4.) Drink beer

...all while surfing the net. And they're open until 1am.

I love this place.
Jackelope
2/2/09 8:20:44PM
It is definitely one of the greatest establishments on the face of the earth. I watched the last Affliction at one and ate a total of 40 wings. All different flavors, and all delicious. I share your love, my friend
tuvok500
2/2/09 8:21:27PM

Posted by emfleek

I have no internet at home now so I decided to check out the local WiFi hotspots in/around the Fort. As it turns out, the coffee shops around here close early (7/8'ish) so I thought I was screwed...until I did a search for WiFi hotspots in Fort Wayne. Sho' nuff...BW3's saves the day. Now I can:

1.) Eat wings
2.) Drink beer
4.) Drink beer

I love this place.

I think you forgot " Drink Beer ".

emfleek
2/2/09 8:22:52PM

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by emfleek

1.) Eat wings
2.) Drink beer
4.) Drink beer

I love this place.

I think you forgot " Drink Beer ".

D'oh! I knew I was forgetting something.

5-25.) Drink beer
ThaAxeMurderer7
2/2/09 8:23:41PM
I have actually never been to Buffalo Wild Wings. Most of the time we go to Champps to watch the fights and sporting events but I'm starting to get tired of it. Is the food pretty good there or do you just like the beer and the sporting events?
casey64
2/2/09 8:36:07PM
Gotta love eating wings, and watchin sports, I had me some during UFC 94, homemade of coarse.
emfleek
2/2/09 8:46:55PM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

I have actually never been to Buffalo Wild Wings. Most of the time we go to Champps to watch the fights and sporting events but I'm starting to get tired of it. Is the food pretty good there or do you just like the beer and the sporting events?

The wings are good. A bit pricey (for around here, anyways) but still good.

Other than that...meh. I say order the wings or just get drunk (or both).

I just had 6 Hot BBQ and 6 Medium boneless wings, Daytona Style. Damn good.
postman
2/2/09 8:51:42PM
Oh i love the boneless honey bbq such a perfect blend of fat and carbs! I never new they where wifi Maybe I will go there for all the fights take the laptop and talk to you guys also wear headphones so I don't have to hear the morons talk like they know!
cmb19932
2/2/09 8:51:53PM
is it like a nation wide chain cuz i never see any of them around here
grappler0000
2/2/09 8:57:35PM

Posted by cmb19932

Yeah, they're in nearly every state. Locations

It's where I go when I don't watch it at home. Good food and good atmosphere for sure.
Bowen50
2/2/09 9:07:21PM
we have one out here on Long Island. it's awesome tuesdays it's 40 cent wings and thursdays it's 45 cent boneless. going thursday with some friends
Twenty20Dollars
2/2/09 9:19:03PM
oh and ladies
Shawn91111
2/2/09 9:23:00PM
I wonder if I am in the minority, because I cant stand wings
Wolfenstein
2/2/09 9:32:53PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Twenty20Dollars
2/2/09 9:42:32PM
Bowen50
2/2/09 9:43:55PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Posted by Shawn91111

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WAR WINGS
Rollins
2/2/09 10:05:54PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Stupid wing haters....
Shawn91111
2/2/09 10:08:22PM

Posted by Rollins

Posted by Shawn91111

Stupid wing haters....

ahh go cry into your moist towelette
grimreaper
2/4/09 11:16:38AM
I can't think of a place that has better wings one of the best menu's in the world go B Dubs
The_Italian_Stallion
2/4/09 2:19:13PM
I have been to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch every UFC event since UFC 85 except the ones free on Spike TV.

Not only are the wings absolutely fantastic they play the UFCs and the atmosphere is fantastic! I love that place, easily my favorite restaurant!
higdon10
2/4/09 5:42:33PM
I'm a Hooters guy myself. But to each is his own I guess.
emfleek
2/5/09 8:45:33AM

Posted by higdon10

I'm a Hooters guy myself. But to each is his own I guess.

Hooters will never get a dime of my money.

They have the absolute NASTIEST food...and their wings taste like sh*t.
cowcatcher
2/5/09 9:08:01AM
ive watched 1 event aty BW3s and i hated it. its not that the food is bad, but the idiots there drive me nuts. there are so many uninformed people there and they all seemed to be louder than anyone else. id much rather shell out the cash for the PPV at home and have my buddies come over because if they talk stupid at least i can give them the boot, or a RNC if it strikes me as the better alternative.
tberg420
2/5/09 8:33:13PM
I figured that their had to be something positive that comes from Fort Wayne. Apparently I found it..BW3's. If you think that the idiots are bad at BW3's then [b]NEVER[/b] and I mean [b]EVER[/b] watch a UFC at a bar. I went with my wife and watched the Lesnar vs. Mir fight and everyone was going for Lesnar except my wife and myself. Some guy kept yelling, F-5 him!! Then every time that a foot stomp would happen, he would yell...RUAS!!!
emfleek
2/5/09 8:35:37PM

Posted by tberg420

I figured that their had to be something positive that comes from Fort Wayne. Apparently I found it..BW3's. If you think that the idiots are bad at BW3's then [b]NEVER[/b] and I mean [b]EVER[/b] watch a UFC at a bar. I went with my wife and watched the Lesnar vs. Mir fight and everyone was going for Lesnar except my wife and myself. Some guy kept yelling, F-5 him!! Then every time that a foot stomp would happen, he would yell...RUAS!!!

Add Jon Fitch and Rod Woodson to that list. Other than that...Shelly Long is the only claim to fame. Oh and supposedly Johnny Appleseed is buried here. Woo.
IriShame
3/8/09 11:25:34AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by cmb19932

Yeah, they're in nearly every state. Locations

It's where I go when I don't watch it at home. Good food and good atmosphere for sure.

No Washington? Bammer.