when is Dean Lister going to fight again?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » when is Dean Lister going to fight again?
adamsb
6/29/07 3:52:45PM
he has only lost to Nate Marquardt by UD when is he going to fight again
ac_gi
6/29/07 4:04:55PM

Posted by adamsb

he has only lost to Nate Marquardt by UD when is he going to fight again

I'm assuming you meant 1 loss in the UFC. He has only lost to top competition (Other than one fight early in his career). He is a one trick pony. It could be a boring fight if he doesn't catch you in a sub.
To get to your question... I have no idea. I do know he was at an autograph signing with other Team Punishment guys a couple of months ago. I think he's a tough guy, and I wouldn't mind seeing him fight soon.
adamsb
6/29/07 4:06:56PM
thats what i was talking about but i think he need another fight soon
Mayo
6/29/07 5:04:19PM
I love Lister but I have to agree he is a pretty boring fighter. I think his amazing calmness and calculative mind come across as boring to the average fan.
JewJitsu
6/29/07 6:32:29PM
I don't know when he is fighting again, I know he is hurt though, he had to pull out of ADCC also.
Ydoc
6/29/07 6:36:30PM

Posted by ac_gi
He is a one trick pony. It could be a boring fight if he doesn't catch you in a sub.

Bingo. His boxing looks like its in slow mo and when he knows he's outmatched in the stand up he hops on his back exposing open guard. It's kinda gay. He trains with Tito, why can't he learn some takedowns?
methodman_90
6/30/07 12:15:12PM
His style doesn't matchup well with many fighters in the UFC MW division