How to deal with Wife/ girlfriends family during Holidays.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » How to deal with Wife/ girlfriends family during Holidays.
hathcock32
12/6/08 4:27:46PM
I love the holidays. Except for the part where i have to go over to my girlfriends grandmas house. I feel like im watching paint dry while also getting very annoyed. Any helpful tips to deal with the stress of
postman
12/6/08 4:50:09PM
get drunk!
dannyfrank
12/6/08 5:09:54PM
get high!
Biggz
12/6/08 5:11:23PM
with both, good work fellas
aaa9erh8er
12/6/08 7:53:11PM
hmm all the good ones where taken, i dont no man do what i did just say your partialy deaf
beerman77
12/6/08 10:30:52PM
i usually find the only person in the room that is close to my age and hope that he is a car guy then if that works i totally invole myself in locking in conversation with him the whole night so that i will never have to talk to anyone else?? also at the same time looks like i am a nice guy miggling with the family.. and if that dont work
....\.........\\
plan b: GET DRUNK
Aaronno9
12/6/08 10:43:48PM
Get clunked. I find myself talking to people i dont normally like and not minding when im wasted. Only thing is its your chicks family, so you gotta be careful not to mention anything you'll regret saying in the morning lol.
FrankTheTank1181
12/7/08 12:38:01AM
THIS is all you need.
Mungooch
12/9/08 9:23:22PM
LANDMINES!?
MMAcca
12/10/08 1:04:57AM
Gotta just get drunk. Like Aarronn09 said, you find yourself talking to all sorts of random types and it also makes the night pass quicker
RNC
12/10/08 3:17:04AM
See if you can get everyone in a room with a tv. That way you can put on sports while still looking somewhat social. Get up for a beer and walk around now and then. Its worked for me before.
mentalcase
12/10/08 7:55:28AM
my answer is don't have one
mistress is a much better idea

from wiki-
A mistress is a man's long term female sexual partner and companion who is not married to him, especially used when the man is married to another woman. The relationship is generally stable and at least semi-permanent; however, the couple do not live together openly. Also, the relationship is usually but not always secret, and there is the implication that a mistress may be "kept"—i.e., that the man is paying for some of the woman's living expenses, or provides her with an allowance.

cut out all the bullshit in your life, i hate dealing with woman (not all but most) all they are for is sex and the problem is the really hot ones are usually not that bright so hanging out with them when your not doing it sucks, past couple of years iv had to deal with stupid sluts, in hindsight were more trouble then good, and i realized that id much rather hangout with my dog.

having a mistress is a much more honest relationship cuts out all the need for bullshit and lies and pretending thing your not and expecting to much
Jackelope
12/10/08 8:05:42AM

Posted by mentalcase

my answer is don't have one
mistress is a much better idea

from wiki-
A mistress is a man's long term female sexual partner and companion who is not married to him, especially used when the man is married to another woman. The relationship is generally stable and at least semi-permanent; however, the couple do not live together openly. Also, the relationship is usually but not always secret, and there is the implication that a mistress may be "kept"—i.e., that the man is paying for some of the woman's living expenses, or provides her with an allowance.

cut out all the bullshit in your life, i hate dealing with woman (not all but most) all they are for is sex and the problem is the really hot ones are usually not that bright so hanging out with them when your not doing it sucks, past couple of years iv had to deal with stupid sluts, in hindsight were more trouble then good, and i realized that id much rather hangout with my dog.

having a mistress is a much more honest relationship cuts out all the need for bullshit and lies and pretending thing your not and expecting to much

Should the day come when I'm loaded rich I plan on owning me a mistress