How would you deal with an annoying person on the bus?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » How would you deal with an annoying person on the bus?
Bubbles
10/12/12 8:14:10AM
Annoying might be underselling it a bit, but WOW

For the record I don't condone this sort of behaviour, but I couldn't help but laugh
thevoodooninja
10/12/12 8:35:48AM
Welcome to cleveland, its how we roll
Budgellism
10/12/12 8:37:41AM
Oh shit! What an uppercut.

That guy is a scumbag for doing that but at the same time that woman is the worst kind of person this world has to offer. Making a scene in front of all those people and then she hits him first... What the hell did you expect would happen? Don't lay your hands on another person or you're putting yourself in that type of situation.

All I can say is thank god I live in Canada. I've never seen anyone act that way without a bunch of drinks in them.
Bubbles
10/12/12 8:42:07AM

Posted by Budgellism

All I can say is thank god I live in Canada. I've never seen anyone act that way without a bunch of drinks in them.

they live in Cleveland, they're drunk all the time so they aren't reminded of that Cleveland rocks only when Drew Carey said so
Theoutlaw08
10/12/12 9:08:18AM
KO. Any way I can get it. I have never had to take the bus. Unless it was a party bus for a wedding or something. I would like to get creative and maybe do it Bas Rutten style and smaaaaasssh his head into a corner or pole or something. In all reality I wouldnt do anything, never take the bus.

BigBadAl
10/12/12 9:10:27AM
Tough bird though to take that and keep coming back for more.
Bubbles
10/12/12 9:33:23AM
more epic this? Both were clean shots that sent the chick flying. This bus chick though came back for more while Snooki cried in a bathroom stall

Budgellism
10/12/12 9:47:57AM

Posted by Bubbles

more epic this? Both were clean shots that sent the chick flying. This bus chick though came back for more while Snooki cried in a bathroom stall

Nothing is that epic
thevoodooninja
10/12/12 9:52:00AM

Posted by BigBadAl

Tough bird though to take that and keep coming back for more.

She's from cleveland, its how we roll
thevoodooninja
10/12/12 9:53:49AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Bubbles

Nothing is that epic

She was just in the way when the poor guy was just trying to fist pump
Theoutlaw08
10/12/12 10:46:11AM

Posted by Bubbles

extremely epic. Its never ok to hit a girl, but its always ok to hit a Snooki.
941_Florida_Boy
10/12/12 10:59:17AM
I'd simply get off the bus & catch another ride...but that's just me
BuffaloDave
10/12/12 11:03:49AM
I don't think the Bus driver had the right to clock her like that, she did assault him first, but not like she went all all crazy on him. But then again we only saw a clip, not sure what went on before the recording, she might have hit him before too.

Maybe next time she'll think twice before running her mouth like that...

Remember Teens respect your elders, or at least the Bus Drivers!
cowcatcher
10/12/12 11:11:05AM

Posted by BuffaloDave

I don't think the Bus driver had the right to clock her like that, she did assault him first, but not like she went all all crazy on him. But then again we only saw a clip, not sure what went on before the recording, she might have hit him before too.

Maybe next time she'll think twice before running her mouth like that...

Sometimes everyone needs a shot to the chops to get back in line and act like a human rather than above the system. Yeah, he hit a girl, and I'm 99.9% sure I wouldn't do the same thing, but I sure as hell would want to. Even though I'm not the man for the job, I was glad to see it happen in a way.
postman
10/12/12 11:20:05AM
Damn he brought that shit from the hip! "I don't care she wanna act like a man she gets treated like one!" Thats whats up
prophecy033
10/12/12 11:46:15AM
that was a Ryu uppercut from the floor

As for Snooki.....it didn't really hurt her, just smeared the first 7 layers of make-up
jae_1833
10/12/12 11:57:20AM
Messed up for sure, but made my morning!
kopower
10/12/12 12:34:41PM
Jeremy Stephens would be proud. Maybe they'll be cellmates in the future and argue who had the better uppercut.
Poor_Franklin
10/12/12 2:30:43PM
i wouldn't ahve done it, but can't say i didnt enjoy watching it
tcunningham
10/12/12 3:43:09PM
the driver definitely took it a little far, but at what point do you say to your self " ive had enough of this". remember she did swing first.

highlight for me was when he said something like "if your gonna hit a man i'll treat you like a man"

all i can say is i dont feel sorry for people like this, they expect to be able to go off on people with no repercussions.
BeeR
10/12/12 7:01:21PM
that was a straight up Shoryuken from hell.
bitch deserved every knuckle of it, and a foot in the ass out the door too.
jakewalters
10/12/12 7:10:34PM
I would have uppercutted her even if she hadn't done anything
postman
10/12/12 7:22:27PM

Posted by jakewalters

I would have uppercutted her even if she hadn't done anything

Only u.

I feel like its a must that Tosh gets one of the two on for a web redemption. Show of hands whats worse that video or hunny boo boo?