Dead Space (my head)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Dead Space (my head)
mentalcase
12/12/08 12:41:21AM
Im mainly into online fps like halo 3 and cod4 but my high speed Internet went down like a whore that got punched in the face by a fat guy with soars on his lips.

so i wanted to get a good single player game, so i watched the video review at gamespot of dead space and got the game and and i gotta say this is one of the best single player games iv played in a long time

link

have any of you guys played this game, what did u think of it,
if u haven't u should get it now this game rocks
aaa9erh8er
12/12/08 12:53:17PM
i gotta say check out saints row 2. its a kilelr game for down time
zach66700
12/12/08 8:20:58PM
i thought this was one of the sweetest games for my ps3

i loved it and beat it
Jackelope
12/12/08 10:01:43PM
Is the game as scary as they claim it to be?
mentalcase
12/12/08 10:18:42PM

Posted by Jackelope

Is the game as scary as they claim it to be?

not really that scary,(altho it got some really cool messed up shit in it) its weird i never get freaked out or scared in game no matter how scary they may be to some people, but that said im a bitch when it come to movies like the hostel and saw i just cant stomach watching people getting torchered it makes me sick even if its fake.

i got the game on my 360 with hi def 42 plasma, the game has top notch graphics so much detail its amazing the story is movie quality, the enemy are fun to kill with strategic dismemberment it never gets old
Jackelope
12/12/08 10:22:26PM
Hmm... weird because movies never bother me, and I'm not jumpy in real life at all. For some reason, though.. some video games tend to scare the hell out of me. I get stressed out playing them, LOL
mentalcase
12/12/08 10:28:45PM
that's funny were complete opposites in that sence

so in that case this game should scare you
dannyfrank
12/12/08 10:59:05PM

Posted by Jackelope

Hmm... weird because movies never bother me, and I'm not jumpy in real life at all. For some reason, though.. some video games tend to scare the hell out of me. I get stressed out playing them, LOL

haha! im the same exact way with video games. i tend to stay away from the survival horror games
Jackelope
12/13/08 1:45:44AM
Yeah, I started playing Doom 3 a while back, and I haven't finished it still

I'm just about to enter delta labs, but my laptop keeps freezing up at one part. I can't say I'm too bummed out by it, though.. since I was tired of stressing the hell out
Aaronno9
12/13/08 10:27:13AM
Its awesome, id recommend it to anybody. I love slicing off legs then running over to by crawling foe and stomping his face into a million pieces.

Seriously though, in terms of gameplay, its re4 in space, which a couple of added parts (a couple of zero gravity missions ect). It even has a shooting range where you earn prizes at one point.
beerman77
12/13/08 12:52:32PM
i love the games that will make me jump off the couch,, reisdent evil is always good for that. have not played dead space,, but looks pretty good. also bioshock is fun and looking forward to playing good old horror game silent hill the new one on ps3
xtra_chewy
12/15/08 2:33:12AM
Dead Space is THE SHIT!. One of the best survival horror games every made hands down. EA has gold in their hands with that franchise.
big_timmy
12/15/08 3:14:05AM
Haven't played this one yet, but Condemned 2 scared the crap out of me. Its pretty eerie, and when you enter a room covered in black goo, with nothing but a flashlight, and they jump off the walls and out of the floor and shit, i dare you not to poo your pants.

Im not really scared when it comes to it, but im so on the edge playing it, Rainbow 6: Vegas 2. when you play terrorist hunt, and you've got difficulty up to realistic, and its one shot kill, and there is only about 5 guys left, you dont wanna die to those commy bastards.
MMA
12/15/08 11:24:38AM
I heard this was pretty much like Doom 3. Which was quite scary at some points because it's so damn dark.