UFC 87: DEAD SEXY

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 87: DEAD SEXY
balack_o-bama
8/9/08 3:48:02PM
Does anyone else turn away from the tv frequently during Roger Huerta's fights because they are subconsciencely afraid of getting caught checking him out? Then theres GSP. A man who's got the looks, the skill, and the accent to melt a womans heart. Add in KenFlo, The Athlete, Herring, and Chris Wilson, you guys should have no problems getting your girls to watch this with you. Or allow you to watch depending on their level of bitchiness.
Just an observation fellows.
Aaronno9
8/9/08 4:07:14PM

Seems like you put some thought into that one.......

Seriously though, Jason Mcdonald is pretty ugly if you ask me.
RampageOwnedYou
8/9/08 4:10:54PM

yeah no doubt, just some things you keep to yourself bro!
Kastro
8/9/08 4:35:03PM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

yeah no doubt, just some things you keep to yourself bro!

LOL..
balack_o-bama
8/9/08 4:35:15PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Seriously though, Jason Mcdonald is pretty ugly if you ask me.

I dont remember what he looks like. Same with Wilson, we just have the same last name.

If you couldn't tell I'm just really bored and thought this would be a little humorous.
NewGuy
8/9/08 5:25:51PM
My wife is mad that I am working and will not be ordering this PPV. She loves Rush and Huerta. I showed her MacDonald she was not impressed.
Meg
8/9/08 5:27:04PM
I refuse to ever look away from the TV. Duh.
Linye
8/9/08 5:33:17PM
I would be worried if I were your friend.
backalley101
8/9/08 5:55:42PM
Were you dropped on your head when you were a kid or something?
40ouncetofreedom
8/9/08 6:22:55PM
UH..
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
mrkennedy
8/9/08 6:44:37PM
thevoodooninja
8/9/08 9:45:34PM
this is the gayest thread ive ever seen
jocksmall
8/10/08 12:18:27AM

Posted by balack_o-bama

Does anyone else turn away from the tv frequently during Roger Huerta's fights because they are subconsciencely afraid of getting caught checking him out? Then theres GSP. A man who's got the looks, the skill, and the accent to melt a womans heart. Add in KenFlo, The Athlete, Herring, and Chris Wilson, you guys should have no problems getting your girls to watch this with you. Or allow you to watch depending on their level of bitchiness.
Just an observation fellows.

dude u might be in the closet. that all sounds pretty gay maybe if you vote for obama u can get married
beerman77
8/10/08 12:20:55AM
yeah for sure , not trying to bash anyone but this post should have been, , G-RATED
juanez13
8/10/08 2:32:23AM
sillysnail
8/10/08 2:40:17AM
we all know theres some truth to this.
Naturaldisaster
8/10/08 3:29:06AM
Um no. why would you turn away, i didnt pay 45 to look away for 15 minutes while huerta and florian fight. and I sure as hell wasnt goin to look away for 25 while fitch and GSP fought.
I dont think me and my friends that watched the ppv were sneakin glances at each other to see who was checkin out the fighters. Could you even tell if they were?
thats like OMG! GSP is fighting on the tv and your lookin at the tv, so you MUST be checkin him out? seriously dude. this is dumb. I think I lost 20 points off my IQ after reading this.
Mr_Dead_Sexy
8/10/08 4:53:32AM
Say what about Dead Sexy?
balack_o-bama
8/10/08 3:27:54PM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

Um no. why would you turn away, i didnt pay 45 to look away for 15 minutes while huerta and florian fight. and I sure as hell wasnt goin to look away for 25 while fitch and GSP fought.
I dont think me and my friends that watched the ppv were sneakin glances at each other to see who was checkin out the fighters. Could you even tell if they were?
thats like OMG! GSP is fighting on the tv and your lookin at the tv, so you MUST be checkin him out? seriously dude. this is dumb. I think I lost 20 points off my IQ after reading this.

DING DING DING! The exact reason i made this post. So some over sensitive crybaby with no sense of humor would start bitching about it
TimW001
8/10/08 3:32:12PM

Posted by thevoodooninja

this is the gayest thread ive ever seen

Haven't seen much have you?
KYGUY07
8/10/08 3:46:47PM
i cannot believe somebody would start this thread this is the gayest thing ive ever heard
JimiMak
8/10/08 4:00:50PM
I thought this would die last night... You guys have given this two pages already!?

Don't feed the trolls.