Dead Baby Jokes please don't read if offended easy

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Dead Baby Jokes please don't read if offended easy
« Previous Page
aaa9erh8er
9/11/08 7:42:55PM
lol my bad if its offencive i would and have told all my black friends..........but they no me
ncordless
9/11/08 8:12:56PM
Instead of "please don't read if offended easily" this thread should be titled "please don't read if you can ever possibly be offended in the slightest way"
casey64
9/11/08 8:38:24PM
I didnt think this thread would last.
haggiswashere
9/11/08 11:03:13PM
What do you call a dead baby in an oven? dinner!

what do you call it when a baby falls off the second story? a waste of meat. but hilarious nonetheless.

how many babies can you fit in a bucket? depends on the size of the blender!
haggiswashere
11/30/08 6:33:46AM
What do you call this thread?

A FRIGGIN LIVING DEAD BABY JOKES THREAD!!!!!!

Its BBBBAAAACCCKKK!!!!!!
dannyfrank
11/30/08 7:46:37AM
you read my mind dude! i was thinking about bringing this thread back yesterday!
dannyfrank
11/30/08 3:35:14PM
What's the difference between a dead baby and a peanut butter cup?
The dead baby won't stick to the roof of your mouth.

What's blue and flies around the room at high speeds?
A baby with a punctured lung.

What's present do you get for a dead baby?
A dead puppy.
jiujitsufreak74
11/30/08 4:53:17PM
what's the difference between a dead baby and milk?

a dead baby doesn't curdle when you boil it
EvenFlow
12/1/08 12:43:06AM

Posted by haggiswashere

I just got in trouble for responding to a comment someone made about punching babies by saying it was funny. I didn't think i should have been in trouble but oh well. I just wanna get some dead baby jokes outta the way for fun. Please respond with some too. OK... why did the baby cross the road? cuz it was chained to the bumper of a car. what is blue and taps on glass? a baby in a fish tank. what is the difference between an onion and a baby? No one cries when you chop up a baby. Come up with some too!!!

and you say your pro life, and then called me a hypocrite? lol fail
jiujitsufreak74
12/1/08 1:10:07AM

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by haggiswashere

I just got in trouble for responding to a comment someone made about punching babies by saying it was funny. I didn't think i should have been in trouble but oh well. I just wanna get some dead baby jokes outta the way for fun. Please respond with some too. OK... why did the baby cross the road? cuz it was chained to the bumper of a car. what is blue and taps on glass? a baby in a fish tank. what is the difference between an onion and a baby? No one cries when you chop up a baby. Come up with some too!!!

nothing to do with this thread...

as you would say, "lol fail"
EvenFlow
12/1/08 2:12:08AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by haggiswashere

actually it has a lot to do with this thread, hes makin dead baby jokes yet talkin all this hypocritical nonsense about pro life, so yes indeed a failure
MMAcca
12/1/08 2:44:10PM

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by haggiswashere

actually it has a lot to do with this thread, hes makin dead baby jokes yet talkin all this hypocritical nonsense about pro life, so yes indeed a failure

No nothing to do with this thread. So yes, FAIL
dannyfrank
12/1/08 3:56:04PM
god damn! the trolls run rampant on this site!

just because you like dead baby jokes doesnt make you pro choice numb nuts
higdon10
12/1/08 4:47:57PM
What is black and blue and hates sex???

The four year old trapped in my basement
EvenFlow
12/1/08 6:33:35PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by haggiswashere

No nothing to do with this thread. So yes, FAIL

are you ppl blind? it has everything to do with the thread

double standard much? he can crack dead baby jokes and be pro life? thats like me saying i dont believe in the death penalty yet i crack a joke about killing them, you ppl are being ignorant or covering this guy (for no reason) because this is relevant to some things he said about me being pro choice, so mind your business if your in misunderstanding
EvenFlow
12/1/08 6:34:29PM

Posted by dannyfrank

right i guess your another einstein among neanderthals
dannyfrank
12/1/08 7:34:37PM
anyways, back to the topic at hand before we were rudely interrupted:

What's worse than a dead baby in a trashcan lid?
A trashcan lid in a dead baby.

How are babies and the elderly alike?
Both are fun to throw out of moving cars.

What's worse than smoking pot with a baby?
Making a bong out of it
MMAcca
12/2/08 1:42:40AM

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by dannyfrank

right i guess your another einstein among neanderthals

Merry Christmas.....
jiujitsufreak74
12/2/08 1:48:12AM
the point is, dannyfrank's political views were not part of this thread until you decided to post in here. this is supposed to be a lighthearted thread for people with a warped sense of humor to laugh at.

anyway...

What's the best thing about a Siamese twin baby?
Threesomes.

What's red and lies in all four corners of the room?
A baby that's been playing with a chainsaw.

What's pink and red and silver and crawls into walls?
A baby with forks in its eyes.

When is the best time to bury that baby you killed?
When it starts talking to you again.
Pookie
12/2/08 5:42:30AM
WhiteWidow....
big_timmy
12/7/08 1:12:17AM
When is a bad time for a dead baby joke?
There is never a bad time for a dead baby joke.

What do you get when you cut a dead baby with a razor?
An erection.
EvenFlow
12/7/08 1:50:36AM

the point is, dannyfrank's political views were not part of this thread until you decided to post in here. this is supposed to be a lighthearted thread for people with a warped sense of humor to laugh at.

i wasnt even talking to that kid, i was talking to haggawagadodo or whatever his name is, but b/c some of you thought it was off topic i get an earfull, which it wasnt off topic, you just werent in that thread...and rational ppl did agree with me

cracking dead baby jokes means you are NOT pro life period i dont care if its a "warped sense of humor thread" and im not pro life when it comes to babies/fetuses at all so im not trying to dog on the thread just the hypocrite that started it, who is banned right now because of things he said in that thread btw

its funny when ppl say something about you but its actually them that are acting that way, at least i find it funny.......
big_timmy
12/7/08 5:25:44AM
DEAD BABY JOKES.

These arent abortion jokes or anythign to do with abortion or pro life or whatever.

Leave that shit for sherdog boys.

How dare you drag this dead baby joke thread into the gutter like you have!!! This is wholesome family viewing.
EvenFlow
12/7/08 6:09:50AM

Posted by big_timmy

DEAD BABY JOKES.

These arent abortion jokes or anythign to do with abortion or pro life or whatever.

How dare you drag this dead baby joke thread into the gutter like you have!!! This is wholesome family viewing.

lol irrelevant, if your arguing for pro life you cant crack dead baby jokes since they try to take away rights of women to save babies, i could care less if its harmless humor or enter excuse number 50, it has nothing to do with abortion its the principal... in fact i think this thread is fine just not the twoface that wrote it, did you read past the first sentence, im merly pointing out that hagashagadookie is hypocritical and you cant even argue unless you were part of that previous thread, also notice that hes banned for awhile....yeah

in fact why is anybody responding, this isnt anyones business but mine and haggisadaggisawasaherkaderk's
Pookie
12/7/08 6:30:54AM

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by big_timmy

DEAD BABY JOKES.

lol irrelevant, if your arguing for pro life you cant crack dead baby jokes since they try to take away rights of women to save babies, i could care less if its harmless humor or enter excuse number 50, it has nothing to do with abortion its the principal... in fact i think this thread is fine just not the twoface that wrote it, did you read past the first sentence, im merly pointing out that hagashagadookie is hypocritical and you cant even argue unless you were part of that previous thread, also notice that hes banned for awhile....yeah

in fact why is anybody responding, this isnt anyones business but mine and haggisadaggisawasaherkaderk's

Wouldnt you also say its hypocritical to pick apart someones post and call them hypocritical and then get mad when someone picks apart what you say and you then say its none of their business? If its not, then was it your business to pick apart what the TS said to begin with?

Your post just sounds like your talking in circles dude. And the words like "Twoface" are the kind of unnecassary commentary that gets people like you and a huge list of others i could list off hand banned from this site. Chill out man, your on the road to destruction with this path man.
dannyfrank
12/7/08 7:09:48AM
EvenFlow. stop, just stop. all you are doing is pissing people off because we came in here to have a good laugh and you keep going on about how haggis is a hypocrite because of something he said in a 2 week old banned thread. no one cares. old news. good bye.
Rollins
12/7/08 4:46:21PM
A baby makes great compost when your finished with them!

-Will Ferrel
big_timmy
12/9/08 4:16:29AM

Posted by EvenFlow

Dude, seriously? Your complaining we're jumping on this when your having an argument about abortions in a forum about mma? In plain veiw for everyone to see? Dont be silly.
Pages: 1 [2]