Dave "Pee Wee" Herman

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Dave "Pee Wee" Herman
nickcuc547
11/25/08 8:36:36PM
When is the UFC going to give this guy a shot. The heavyweight division sucks and this guy is 13-0. I know he hasn't fought the best guys but 13-0 is impressive at the pro level no matter who you fight. I refuse to believe that this guy isn't worth a shot in the big time, bring him in.
jiujitsufreak74
11/25/08 9:01:06PM

Posted by nickcuc547

When is the UFC going to give this guy a shot. The heavyweight division sucks and this guy is 13-0. I know he hasn't fought the best guys but 13-0 is impressive at the pro level no matter who you fight. I refuse to believe that this guy isn't worth a shot in the big time, bring him in.

13-0 is most certainly not impressive in all cases. with that said i would like to see him give it the old college try, although he comes from a mediocre camp with a padded record. i wouldn't protest in the streets if i never saw him fight, but i wouldn't complain if he got a shot.
Pookie
11/25/08 9:03:00PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by nickcuc547

13-0 is most certainly not impressive in all cases. with that said i would like to see him give it the old college try, although he comes from a mediocre camp with a padded record. i wouldn't protest in the streets if i never saw him fight, but i wouldn't complain if he got a shot.

Ah the Reinhardt rebuttal...
nickcuc547
11/25/08 9:25:53PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by nickcuc547

Ah the Reinhardt rebuttal...

hey herman beat ron waterman haha
Twenty20Dollars
11/25/08 10:05:44PM
if he signed with the ufc he would lose and realize that he needs to go to a good camp.
MMAcca
11/26/08 12:34:52AM
I think he may well end up in the UFC, but Dana won't go after any of the the top EXC guys until their contract situation is 100% sorted.
jae_1833
11/26/08 2:42:18AM
Yeah the Pride buy out ruined that bigtime. Still, I'd have to see more vids on him....think I've only seen him once or twice...
prozacnation1978
11/26/08 3:58:48AM
i think the ufc needs to get him and brett rodgers
cmill21
11/26/08 11:36:31AM

Posted by jae_1833

Yeah the Pride buy out ruined that bigtime. Still, I'd have to see more vids on him....think I've only seen him once or twice...

Why the UFC didn't spend 70 million on fight video's...lol
cowcatcher
11/26/08 11:43:24AM
you guys are talking about his camp being mediocre, but isnt the guy supposedly training by himself and has buddies come over to spar with him? i never heard anything about him being part of a proper fight camp except for the c-4 listing on sherdog.
cmb19932
11/26/08 11:59:17AM
he has a good enough nickname to make me wanna watch him fight in the ufc
jae_1833
11/26/08 2:05:03PM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by jae_1833

Why the UFC didn't spend 70 million on fight video's...lol

NAAA man, you know the whole buying contracts thing, the mess with Fedor, not getting some guys like Arona, Overeem, ect....They want the fighter's to be completely free now before the negotiate with them because the more "Managers" are involved the messier it gets. Otherwise I think the UFC would have just bought out EXC as well.
mrkennedy
11/26/08 9:55:38PM
copcopps
11/27/08 10:50:51PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

i think the ufc needs to get him and brett rodgers

Rumors have it that Barnett is fighting Rodgers in Affliction
Franklinfan47
11/28/08 3:42:45PM
I would love to see this guy in the ufc. He's been destroying everyone they've put in front of him.