My Daughter the Little Drill Sergeant

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » My Daughter the Little Drill Sergeant
backalley101
9/14/12 12:18:04AM
My daughter, last school year, couldn't do the mile. I told her she could, and when she finally did, she turned it around on me. She told me, "Dad, if I can do the mile, you can do push-ups and sit-ups with me". Honestly, I couldn't even do two push-ups or even one sit-up. Now, I have lost over 16 pounds, and I owe it all to her, my little drill sergeant. When I don't feel like doing our exercises, she motivates me. Just a proud dad, bragging about one of his girl
ThaAxeMurderer7
9/14/12 12:44:53AM
Congrats! 16 pounds is great. Kids are
Budgellism
9/14/12 12:54:45AM

Posted by backalley101

My daughter, last school year, couldn't do the mile. I told her she could, and when she finally did, she turned it around on me. She told me, "Dad, if I can do the mile, you can do push-ups and sit-ups with me". Honestly, I couldn't even do two push-ups or even one sit-up. Now, I have lost over 16 pounds, and I owe it all to her, my little drill sergeant. When I don't feel like doing our exercises, she motivates me. Just a proud dad, bragging about one of his girl

That's awesome. I love hearing stuff like this. Keep it up alley

I'm only 21 so I'm not nearly ready for a kid yet but I see all you dads on here and I get to thinking how great it's going to be. We've got some proud dad's on this site.
backalley101
9/14/12 1:02:48AM
I used to workout, and I stopped. She brought that back out in me. I feel like I can't let her down. The love of a daughter is just great!
prophecy033
9/14/12 1:05:02AM
That's good stuff bro, not only are you getting in shape, its great father/daughter time
SpiderSilva
9/14/12 1:09:04AM
Badass keep up the great work!
backalley101
9/14/12 2:38:50AM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Congrats! 16 pounds is great. Kids are

kids are
Shawn91111
9/14/12 8:44:27AM
Congrats. Im glad I have a son, especially come teenager time and dating. Good luck