Dark Knight Rises Trailer!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Dark Knight Rises Trailer!
TeamDEY
7/18/11 3:22:15PM
Anyone see the new Dark Knight Rises trailer? It hasn't been posted on the internet yet except for youtube by someone who filmed it from the New Harry Potter movie. But from what I saw on youtube it looks AMAZING. I think this will be the best one yet to come out of the trilogy.

Here's the trailer..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apMXFloDH6M
Theoutlaw08
7/18/11 3:35:45PM
I saw the preview for the Dark Knight before Harry Potter last night, it looked good.....and yes I went to see Harry Potter.......it's my weakness
Chael_Sonnen
7/18/11 3:42:58PM
Not a fan of Nolan......His last two films, The Dark Knight + Inception = mediocrity

ghandikush
7/18/11 4:22:39PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Not a fan of Nolan......His last two films, The Dark Knight + Inception = mediocrity

hahahaha

FastKnockout
7/18/11 4:22:56PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

TeamDEY
7/18/11 7:27:35PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Not a Chael Sonnen fan
kopower
7/18/11 7:31:14PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

I saw the preview for the Dark Knight before Harry Potter last night, it looked good.....and yes I went to see Harry Potter.......it's my weakness

No shame. I went by myself Sunday morning and loved it!!
Twenty20Dollars
7/18/11 8:00:14PM
$169 mil box office for potter.
Theoutlaw08
7/18/11 10:37:27PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by Theoutlaw08

No shame. I went by myself Sunday morning and loved it!!

Nice, great movie!
Franklinfan47
7/19/11 1:29:00AM
Looks pretty good, I didnt know Bane was in this one!!

For some reason though, I feel like this movie is doomed to be the threequel that didnt live up to Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker. Honestly though, who could live up to that? (no pun intended)
ghandikush
7/19/11 2:28:12PM

Posted by Franklinfan47

Looks pretty good, I didnt know Bane was in this one!!

For some reason though, I feel like this movie is doomed to be the threequel that didnt live up to Heath Ledger's performance as the Joker. Honestly though, who could live up to that? (no pun intended)

It has a brilliant set of criminals so I'm guessing we wont need brilliant captivating acts from a single one. Im guessing as long as the directing is great and the plotline is great the story could measure up.

I hope it isnt the final film though because it would feel like a hurried end to a series that could have another two films to tie up in epic fashion. I feel like Bale told them no to two more and they said okay.