The Dark Knight Rises review

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Dark Knight Rises review
ChrisSabal
7/19/12 1:41:18PM
I'm going to the 3 movie marathon. So I'll review the movie when I get back.
kopower
7/19/12 2:20:48PM
Please let us know if there are spoilers. Thanks.
mrsmiley
7/19/12 3:06:52PM
I just had to read the spoilers.
Sounds awesome. If you want to read them here you go but be warned they hold nothing back on the ending.

link
Chael_Sonnen
7/19/12 3:10:12PM
I saw it last night.........so much to say, but I'll give you the condensed Chael_Sonnen review.

The canvas is epic, the themes are profound, the execution is ... clunky.

Though Tom Hardy is the best thing in the film, the writers didn't give him enough to work with.......Over-written, over-plotted.......Disappointing.

2.5 / 5
Boo_Radley21
7/19/12 8:43:17PM

Posted by mrsmiley

Sounds awesome. If you want to read them here you go but be warned they hold nothing back on the ending.

link

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...i thought morgan freeman played alfred
Chael_Sonnen
7/19/12 9:47:58PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by mrsmiley

link

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...i thought morgan freeman played alfred

Put down the water bong and the six pack of Natty Light......Morgan Freeman plays Lucius Fox
Ordep
7/20/12 3:42:34AM
It was great, not greaaaaaaat, but great.

I knew Anne Hathaway was hot and so but I never saw it as a big deal, I prefer JLH but after Batman... hmmm dammmn!
TeamDEY
7/20/12 3:47:57AM
I thought the movie was incredible honestly. Yea it did have a lot of story and started out slow but the ending was amazing!
ChrisSabal
7/20/12 4:18:43AM
I am too tired to write a big review so I will give a little quick one. The marathon was a great experience. Seeing all 3 Batmen in IMAX was worth the $40 by a lot.

Ok now to the movie. First let me start off by saying if you think the Avengers was better than this then I will deem you clinically insane. The movie was fantastic. The only thing the dark knight has on it is the joker.

The beginning is a little slow but when they jump off boy do they jump off. It just gets better and better. This was the first movie in a long time that I sat on the edge of my seat.

The climax was perfect. I really couldn't see it happening any other way.

The ending was beautiful. That's all I will say about the ending.

Overall I give it a 9.5/10 since I believe no movie can be a 10/10.

Go see it.......now
hashyandy4
7/20/12 6:37:14AM

Posted by ChrisSabal

I am too tired to write a big review so I will give a little quick one. The marathon was a great experience. Seeing all 3 Batmen in IMAX was worth the $40 by a lot.

Ok now to the movie. First let me start off by saying if you think the Avengers was better than this then I will deem you clinically insane. The movie was fantastic. The only thing the dark knight has on it is the joker.

The beginning is a little slow but when they jump off boy do they jump off. It just gets better and better. This was the first movie in a long time that I sat on the edge of my seat.

The climax was perfect. I really couldn't see it happening any other way.

The ending was beautiful. That's all I will say about the ending.

Overall I give it a 9.5/10 since I believe no movie can be a 10/10.

Go see it.......now

Well put, just got home from the Midnight Showing. INSANE!!

EDIT: Bane is a straight savage
BlueSkiesBurn
7/20/12 8:17:35PM
Original Post Moved to Spoilers Thread by BSB.
Gogoplatapus
7/20/12 8:31:26PM
You should add a spoiler tag to this post.

The response I erased was much more scathing, consider that.
BlueSkiesBurn
7/20/12 8:34:14PM

Posted by Gogoplatapus

You should add a spoiler tag to this post.

The response I erased was much more scathing, consider that.

I erased and moved it to the spoilers thread.
Pookie
7/20/12 9:48:02PM

Posted by ChrisSabal
if you think the Avengers was better than this then I will deem you clinically insane.