Danzig Breathes New Life Into Career

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Danzig Breathes New Life Into Career
DCRage
12/11/08 12:23:40PM
Quite a bit has changed since the last time Mac Danzig had to punish himself during a grueling training regime. Not only has the Las Vegas resident become a father for the first time (his baby daughter was born nearly two nerve-rattling weeks late), but he has a newfound vigor for the fight game. Danzig will look to carry that fresh momentum into his next bout against Josh Neer for UFC Fight Night 17 on Feb. 7 at the USF Sun Dome in Tampa, Fla.

Article
Jim_Dangle
12/11/08 12:32:54PM
Wouldn't he have known about his girl being pregnant when Guida kicked his ass? He's going to be the same fighter as last time.
dannyfrank
12/11/08 12:47:30PM

Posted by Jim_Dangle

Wouldn't he have known about his girl being pregnant when Guida kicked his ass? He's going to be the same fighter as last time.

dont be so quick to say that. most times having a child seriously changes someones entire mentality. chances are we will see a different person IMO
Aaronno9
12/11/08 1:09:24PM
Hopefully Mac gets back in the win column after his next fight. I think hes one of the most talented guys to come out of the last few TUFs, even when he fought clay all Clay could do was hold him down and hope for the best.
Porch28
12/11/08 1:26:30PM
I can't stand the guy he thinks he's better then he is and he is nothing more then a middle of the road lw. I hope he keeps losing and gets dropped by the UFC!
Pitbull09
12/11/08 4:10:29PM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by Jim_Dangle

dont be so quick to say that. most times having a child seriously changes someones entire mentality. chances are we will see a different person IMO

Example- Kendal Grove