Daniel Cormier willing to fight Alexander Gustafsson – for interim UFC belt

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Daniel Cormier willing to fight Alexander Gustafsson – for interim UFC belt
FastKnockout
6/2/14 11:24:55AM
While Jon Jones tries to work out a new deal with his current employer, the UFC light heavyweight champion is apparently getting pressure from all angles.

Link
jae_1833
6/2/14 11:48:12AM
Correct me if I am wrong...but hasn't he only been in negotiations for like a week or two? It's not a Dominic Cruz situation. I liked Jones' response tweet, makes sense. I think he fights both by the end of the year so long as he continues to be victorious.
prozacnation1978
6/2/14 3:09:20PM
Makes sense to me

Ufc ppv in Oct and Nov are Brazil and Mexico.
Dec is Montreal. Could happen there.
Year end card with Pettis vs Melendez.

Ufc doesn't want bantam women and fly lead lining ppv cards if they can prevent it.
They need Jones to fight. And fight often

Now with the interim title.
Don't think we need it but ufc did make one when tito Ortiz contract dragged out. And had couture vs Lidell.
I'm just saying
Goatenstein
6/2/14 3:22:44PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Makes sense to me

Ufc ppv in Oct and Nov are Brazil and Mexico.
Dec is Montreal. Could happen there.
Year end card with Pettis vs Melendez.

Ufc doesn't want bantam women and fly lead lining ppv cards if they can prevent it.
They need Jones to fight. And fight often

Now with the interim title.
Don't think we need it but ufc did make one when tito Ortiz contract dragged out. And had couture vs Lidell.
I'm just saying

Same situation too except Tito was ducking only one guy.
tcunningham
6/2/14 6:23:13PM
I wasn't completely sold on cormier at 205 going into the hendo fight. but after watching him manhandle hendo, I think he's got a damn good chance in taking out either Gus or Jones. I probably wouldn't pick him to beat jones, but I would probably pick him to beat Gus and definitely give jones a tough fight.