Daniel Cormier says he's interested in Werdum-Nogueira winner next

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Daniel Cormier says he's interested in Werdum-Nogueira winner next
FastKnockout
5/24/13 8:39:57PM
LAS VEGAS – While he's still interested in dropping from heavyweight to light heavyweight, Daniel Cormier has a fight in mind before that happens: the Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira-Fabricio Werdum winner.

Link
jae_1833
5/24/13 11:27:32PM
He should, they are near mismatches being bjj/boxers who struggle against good wrestlers. The names wouldn't hurt him and would help his case for a title shot. Personally I'd rather see him fight the winner of Browne/Overeem.
OnyxShadow
5/25/13 1:08:30AM
Big Nog would almost be trivial for him, and I don't want him to derail Werdum before leaving the division. So meh.
Kevro
5/25/13 12:23:44PM
If he gets either of those guys my respect for the UFC will diminish slightly. He should not be able to cherry pick fights, esp when you're leaving the div. I could see a Cormier vs the winner of Browne/Reem or the winner of Barry/ Jordan. Fuck it, give him roy nelson!
State_Champ
5/25/13 1:38:31PM

Posted by Kevro

If he gets either of those guys my respect for the UFC will diminish slightly. He should not be able to cherry pick fights, esp when you're leaving the div. I could see a Cormier vs the winner of Browne/Reem or the winner of Barry/ Jordan. Fuck it, give him roy nelson!

Cormier/Nelson sounds alright to me. TBH, I'm just excited to see Cormier fight again.
tallica62
5/25/13 11:24:29PM
I want Cormier vs Mark Hunt please