Dana Whites blog: Potential TUF spoiler??

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Dana Whites blog: Potential TUF spoiler??
Biggz
11/20/08 8:06:52PM
just wondering if anyone else heard this on Dana Whites blog, Junie and Dana are talking about Junies training and everything and how Junie has made it so far and then junie kind of mubles something but you can for sure make out the words "kicked off" i think he said something like, "since i got kicked off." and seeing the preview for the next episode of TUF and Junie getting into more trouble, i remembered the blog, listen and tell me what you think,
Junie says it at 11:30-11:36 on the video.here is the link
gravy13
11/20/08 8:14:39PM
Yeah dude, I totally noticed that the other day. I think he says, "I got kicked off, it ******* sucked."
nickcuc547
11/20/08 8:27:19PM
well if you go by the three strike rule junie has definitely on his third strike. with that said i think the reason dana is keeping him around is because he is kind of messed up, he thinks junie needs fighting to stay out of trouble.
Biggz
11/20/08 8:42:23PM

Posted by nickcuc547

well if you go by the three strike rule junie has definitely on his third strike. with that said i think the reason dana is keeping him around is because he is kind of messed up, he thinks junie needs fighting to stay out of trouble.

i think i disagree a little, dana white is keeping him around becuase he thinks that he has some major potential. he just has to keep him out of trouble to let that potential build and one day be a real top LW. just look, everyone dana has kicked off has done nothing, but people who get in trouble and he keeps around end up pretty big. he plays favorites to build his business. sadly its like everything else in life, the better you are at someting, the more you can get away with.
ufcboss
11/20/08 11:30:04PM
The video has been removed, I never seen it but that MUST BE TRUE! Good job on spotting it.
Porch28
11/21/08 7:24:22PM
I think he said" really you act like that on the show" speaking as the guy giving him the drink
StorminYourman
12/3/08 12:19:54AM
Finals will be Bader v Vinny
and Nover v Efrain

I am willing to make an av bet on this one!