Dana White: ‘We could see a Wanderlei Silva - Anderson Silva fight in the very near future’

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dana White: ‘We could see a Wanderlei Silva - Anderson Silva fight in the very near future’
MMAcca
6/11/09 12:47:47AM
How time can change things. Once close friends and training partners at the Chute Boxe Academy in Brazil, Wanderlei and Anderson Silva are anything but buddies these days.

Wanderlei’s recent decision to drop to middleweight surely got underneath Anderson’s skin, and the UFC middleweight champion’s decision to train Rich Franklin for his UFC 99 showdown with “The Axe Murderer” has certainly left a bad taste in Wanderlei’s mouth

LINK
NatedawgThaM
6/11/09 12:50:44AM
I think it'd happen a lot sooner at 205 like if Wandy beats Franklin convincingly like KO's him brutally like Anderson, Wandy could be his next test at 205 but I guess beating the #3 or 4 middleweight in the world in Franklin when he does fight at 185, I guess jumps Wandy over a lot of people anyway. Would love to see that fight, bit'd be freakin sick with mad explosives!
kaskd
6/11/09 3:36:09AM
This is the first time I've ever said this. Screw the rankings. If Wanderlei beats Franklin give him Anderson. Hell even if not, give him Anderson! Just give Anderson a reason and watch the magic happen.
SpiderSilva
6/11/09 8:44:26AM

Posted by kaskd

This is the first time I've ever said this. Screw the rankings. If Wanderlei beats Franklin give him Anderson. Hell even if not, give him Anderson! Just give Anderson a reason and watch the magic happen.

I would love to see anderson get a highlight KO on wandi too