Dana White UFC 98 Video Blog (5/23 - 4 Parts)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dana White UFC 98 Video Blog (5/23 - 4 Parts)
MMAcca
5/25/09 11:18:32PM
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
5/26/09 12:53:47AM
LMAO Anyone else notice in part 2 where dana is talking with hendo , all of a sudden starts nervously backing away(says hes about to sneeze) , then lindland appears on cam in the background . LOL!

EDIT: Also in part 4 BJ Penn is smiling/laughing after rashad got ktfo and says "that guy is friends with" or "trains with" (cant tell too loud) gsp, then continues to laugh.
PABLOMAFIOSO
5/26/09 1:33:48PM

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

Also in part 4 BJ Penn is smiling/laughing after rashad got ktfo and says "that guy is friends with" or "trains with" (cant tell too loud) gsp, then continues to laugh.

I'm pretty sure he laughs then says "He can't do that s**t to me!" meaning Lyoto could not KO him when they fought
slapshot
5/26/09 1:55:52PM
I like how Penn popped off after Rashad got KO'd with "he couldn't do that **** to me" Yes B.J. he could and would.
MMAcca
5/27/09 1:16:30AM

Posted by slapshot

I like how Penn popped off after Rashad got KO'd with "he couldn't do that **** to me" Yes B.J. he could and would.

Well no he couldn't, because BJ and Machida have already fought and it went to a decision....
ViciousFish
5/27/09 11:32:42AM
He couldn't. Doesn't mean he wouldn't.
Playground_Samurai
5/27/09 4:29:02PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by slapshot

Well no he couldn't, because BJ and Machida have already fought and it went to a decision....

Does this mean that he couldn't finish David Heath or Sam Hogar, too?

Let's be honest here. Lyoto has become much more of a finisher than he used to be.