Dana White tweets about Hunto

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Dana White tweets about Hunto
infestructure
3/8/13 2:24:22AM
Dana White's Twitter

Not sure if this newsworthy or not, but it looks hopeful.. Dana just tweeted that he just got off the phone with Mark Hunt, and they had a great conversation. Which is amazing considering Hunto's conversational skills.
Kpro
3/8/13 2:26:10AM
Hunt will have a conversation with anyone anytime. I don't think he has ever turned one down.
infestructure
3/8/13 4:28:26AM
I didn't say he turned down a conversation, but as a New Zealander when he does talk or do interviews/post fights, he spares his words to put it lightly. Soft spoken and a man of few words. Carries a big stick too

And great to see you back Kpro
Kpro
3/8/13 6:45:40AM

Posted by infestructure

Thanks bud. I've hired someone to find out the mystery surrounding my disappearance and I should have some chapters of The Chronicles of Kpro's Disappearance(s?) in the Off Topic forum as the private investigator begins piecing the mysterious and awe-inspiring information together. I'd hate to speculate, but I believe it involves the Illuminati, midgets, as-of-now unknown and incredible scientific breakthroughs, and taco trucks with laminated menus among other things
sparky
3/8/13 9:33:44AM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by infestructure

Thanks bud. I've hired someone to find out the mystery surrounding my disappearance and I should have some chapters of The Chronicles of Kpro's Disappearance(s?) in the Off Topic forum as the private investigator begins piecing the mysterious and awe-inspiring information together. I'd hate to speculate, but I believe it involves the Illuminati, midgets, as-of-now unknown and incredible scientific breakthroughs, and taco trucks with laminated menus among other things

Welcome back brother

The PG missed ya
SmileR
3/8/13 9:39:43AM

Posted by Kpro

Hunt will have a conversation with anyone anytime. I don't think he has ever turned one down.

Biggest news of the day is Kpro is back! Also Hunt will hold the HW title by the end of 2013!
Budgellism
3/8/13 11:10:02AM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by Kpro

Biggest news of the day is Kpro is back! Also Hunt will hold the HW title by the end of 2013!

Good day for the playground
FastKnockout
3/8/13 11:20:17AM

Posted by Kpro

Welcome back, buddy.
SpiderSilva
3/8/13 12:22:36PM
Welcome home
Kpro
3/8/13 12:38:53PM
Thanks guys! I'll be 24 hour prop limiting for the next week or two but I'll get everybody