Dana White talks about Bisping, Rashad, Jones, BJ, and Fitch.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Dana White talks about Bisping, Rashad, Jones, BJ, and Fitch.
UFC_Fanatic313
3/5/11 12:44:09PM
"Michael Bisping is in trouble right now. Michael Bisping is a guy who I liked and have had a good relationship with since the Ultimate Fighter. I'm very disappointed in the way that he conducted himself during that fight. I think the knee was intentional. I think he did do it on purpose. I think he saw (Jorge Rivera) in that position, he looked at him and threw the knee and obviously I don't like what he did after the fighter either. Mike and I still need to talk and I'll figure out what's next for Michael Bisping."

"How good of friends are Jon Jones and Rashad Evans? They just met a few months ago. I've known people for 10 years that aren't my great friends. In this business you can be friends with somebody and like a guy and still fight him. Image if the Packers didn't want to play the Steelers because they have got some friends on that team. It's not how sports work. This is a sport, these guys train to become the best and you have to fight anybody any day. What Rashad has done by saying he's his friend and this guy's his friend, he's really boxing himself into a corner where he has no fights. These guys just met each other, tops a year ago, and got to know each other over the last year. I highly doubt they are that good a friend."

And this is the video were he talks about BJ and Fitch.
CLICK ME!
bojangalz
3/5/11 6:45:08PM
Hmmm... So he thinks one of his fighters went beyond the rules and took matters into his own hands. The last guy who did that was Paul Daley. I doubt we'll see Bisping share the same fate. But in the grand scheme of things I don't see how one is worse than the other.
Boo_Radley21
3/7/11 10:15:34AM

Posted by bojangalz

Hmmm... So he thinks one of his fighters went beyond the rules and took matters into his own hands. The last guy who did that was Paul Daley. I doubt we'll see Bisping share the same fate. But in the grand scheme of things I don't see how one is worse than the other.

There's still a sliver of a chance that Bisping was just in the moment and threw the knee while he was on the ground without it being fully intentional. Even though I think it was. There was no way Daley didn't know the fight was over when he got up and punched Koscheck in the face. That's the difference. The spitting was bad too but not the same as hitting someone. Kind of reminds me of when Cabbages corner was throwing waterbottles and **** at Tank Abbott