Dana White says WEC's PPV numbers qualify it as second-best MMA organization

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dana White says WEC's PPV numbers qualify it as second-best MMA organization
runningman08
5/7/10 2:14:24PM
MONTREAL – UFC president Dana White can often be just as telling in what he doesn't say as he is as blunt with what he does.

Such is the case when the UFC and WEC head is asked about the final numbers for the WEC's first pay-per-view event, "Aldo vs. Faber."

As a privately held company, Zuffa, LLC, the parent company of both the UFC and WEC, isn't required to divulge its financial information, but the bright smile of White leads you to believe the numbers must have been positive.

Full Article -Here-
JJipp03
5/11/10 3:21:51AM
I bought this because I was a big Cerrone fan but will not be buying another anytime soon. Although anything can happen in a fight, I thought it was pretty evident that Faber didn't stand a chance. It was a pretty boring card to be quite honest.
ThaAxeMurderer7
5/11/10 4:44:52AM

Posted by JJipp03

I bought this because I was a big Cerrone fan but will not be buying another anytime soon. Although anything can happen in a fight, I thought it was pretty evident that Faber didn't stand a chance. It was a pretty boring card to be quite honest.

Really? I thought it was one of if not the best ppv event so far this year. Three of the main fights ended in the first round and although the main event was as competitive as one may like, I found myself entertained by the amount of heart that Urijah showed. Add Korean Zombie vs. Garcia and I thought it was a pretty good night of fights imo.
emfleek
5/11/10 8:48:52AM

Posted by JJipp03

You're the first person that's had anything bad to say about it. I've read nothing but positive things about the card overall.