Dana White says Kimbo Slice will be kicked off Ultimate Fighter if he screws up (video)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dana White says Kimbo Slice will be kicked off Ultimate Fighter if he screws up (video)
emfleek
8/18/09 9:00:04AM
Dana White says that he will kick Kimbo Slice off Ultimate Fighter show if he screws up... yeah, but not until he has brought in 1 millions fans. Kimbo is a huge draw and White knows it, but unlike Strikefarce the UFC does not need Kimbo to survive and is making millions without him.

STORY
prozacnation1978
8/18/09 9:21:06AM
i don't see kimbo scewing up, of all the fighters there, he wants to be there the most, he needs to prove something, he won't do anything to get him thrown out, now wes sims on the other hand....
finnish_line
8/18/09 11:04:43AM

Well the season was taped months ago, so...
postman
8/18/09 11:32:41AM

Posted by finnish_line

Well the season was taped months ago, so...

was it? I thought they taped it then it pretty much went to air. Not sure just what I was thinking.
ncordless
8/18/09 11:43:08AM
I think this writer may have some serious crediblity issues. At first I thought Dana had made the Strikefarce comment again... which is funny. Then I realized that it was actually the "journalist" saying it himself... which is just stupid.
Rush
8/18/09 12:03:26PM
Foreshadowing?
Gogoplatapus
8/18/09 12:55:06PM
The video was posted on youtube June 3. Bad journalism. I think they're done filming anyway.

Edit - lol @ the responses under the article
mach
8/18/09 4:41:36PM
lol what on earth this is the worst article