Dana White: I want Randy Couture back in the UFC (Audio)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dana White: I want Randy Couture back in the UFC (Audio)
Next Page »
kastro_316
6/19/08 12:43:45PM
DreamFighters.com

Maybe Dana is fearing that Affliction might pick up Randy Couture for more of their major cards, but Dana White is now suggesting that he wants Randy Couture back in the UFC.
Frost_777
6/19/08 1:19:47PM
Yes! I hope he gives randy anything he wants Cuz i really want to see him fight noguiera first and if he were to somehow win then a fight with Fedor would be well deserved and so hyped
TWITA
6/19/08 1:20:12PM
Smart move. It would be great to see Randy in the UFC again.
89vision
6/19/08 1:23:12PM
who cares about randy honestly hes been in hiding now for too long, nog would easily win anyway, thus why he left the UFC on top of the game instead of another loss to his 16-8 record
xphycorx
6/19/08 1:29:22PM
dana white is great. listen to the whole interview. he just tells it how it is and he's right 99% of the time.
hodge
6/19/08 1:30:15PM
Great interview annoying when he calls Fedor a farse but still great.
holt8081
6/19/08 1:51:12PM
ya but by the time this happens he will be 46 and may want to retire all together.
Twenty20Dollars
6/19/08 1:57:18PM
didnt dana always want randy to fight in ufc even when randy left after beating gonzaga. i only see one fight left for couture, and that is fedor.

I dont see randy coming back to ufc to face big nog, because big nog is tied up for awhile with TUF.
gartface
6/19/08 2:11:27PM
Dana is the realest president/commissioner in all of sports.
Frost_777
6/19/08 2:18:22PM
I think maybe he should just let affliction have their randy vs. Fedor and if randy wins they should work out a fight with nog and maybe that could be the biggest fight they could put together id pay 80 for a ppv with randy vs. Nog if randy beat Fedor lol (he won't Tho so its ok)
Mchubb316
6/19/08 2:57:22PM
I don't think this will happen. Couture comes back to the UFC then he has to wait til the show is over to fight Nog. Mir will then have to wait until that fight is over to fight the winner, because he is next in line for a title shot. Unless, Mir and Nog fight and the winner fights Couture for the belt. To much complication.
DaMaGeInC
6/19/08 3:34:03PM
good interview, and if randy and fedor does go down i want it to be in the cage not a ring
McBee
6/19/08 3:35:58PM

Posted by kastro_316

DreamFighters.com

Maybe Dana is fearing that Affliction might pick up Randy Couture for more of their major cards, but Dana White is now suggesting that he wants Randy Couture back in the UFC.

no it is not for fear he has always wanted him in the UFC and has shown that by giving him a HW weight championship fight fresh out of retirement, what, have you not been paying attention. He has said many times, even when Randy was bad mouthing the UFC and referencing incorrect information, that he likes Randy a lot and wants him in the UFC.
McBee
6/19/08 3:36:43PM

Posted by DaMaGeInC

good interview, and if randy and fedor does go down i want it to be in the cage not a ring

is affliction in a ring?
jocka
6/19/08 4:46:46PM

Posted by McBee

Posted by DaMaGeInC

is affliction in a ring?

I was wondering the same thing does anyone know?
whardin19
6/19/08 5:19:08PM
Dana has wanted Randy to come back since he left. No suprise here. Randy's not coming back. He's just getting older and he wants his fight with Fedor not with Nog.
TimW001
6/19/08 5:21:19PM
I love you Dana!!!

ohiostate1016
6/19/08 5:42:51PM

Posted by 89vision

who cares about randy honestly hes been in hiding now for too long, nog would easily win anyway, thus why he left the UFC on top of the game instead of another loss to his 16-8 record

Reverse psychology maybe? If so....then I think I'll help.

Randy, you listen to me right the [bleep] now! I'm tired of you, you can't do it. Captain America my [bleep]! You couldn't be the captain of a low-budget cruise ship! Take your Tim Sylvia-beating a** home, because you can't do it anymore. Fedor is just too strong. Dana is going to sign him anyway, and he's going to take your title after you officially retire. Boo-freakin-hoo! I'm tired of this [bleep]...just go and live in your mansion with all of your money. We don't want you no more.

iwannabesedated
6/19/08 6:02:15PM
I dont really have a problem with Randy,AA,and Big Timmay leaving.

They all paid their dues and put on some good fights in the UFC let them move on to other pastures.

Its time to see some New Blood in the Octagon HW division.
McBee
6/19/08 6:04:45PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

They all paid their dues and put on some good fights in the UFC let them move on to other pastures.

what are you stupid, you want them to waste away in leagues that will feed them cans the rest of their careers and never see their greatness shine again. idiot
jakeiceman
6/19/08 6:10:18PM

Posted by McBee

what are you stupid, you want them to waste away in leagues that will feed them cans the rest of their careers and never see their greatness shine again. idiot

Who are you to mouth off like that? Stupid and idiot in the same post, you must have thought hard about that one. Chill dude 40oz had a good point, they had some amazing fights in the UFC, if they make it back that would be awesome but you make it sound like they wont be doing anything if they are out of the UFC. Sylvia is fighting Fedor for hell sakes I wouldnt call that a step down in competition or a can by any means (and believe me I LOATHE Fedor and I say this) There are alot of new comers making thier way into the UFC heavy weight division that hopefully re energize it. And like I said if Tim, Randy, and AA come back it will make it only that more stacked.
McBee
6/19/08 6:11:58PM

Who are you to mouth off like that? Stupid and idiot in the same post, you must have thought hard about that one. Chill dude 40oz had a good point, they had some amazing fights in the UFC, if they make it back that would be awesome but you make it sound like they wont be doing anything if they are out of the UFC. Sylvia is fighting Fedor for hell sakes I wouldnt call that a step down in competition or a can by any means (and believe me I LOATHE Fedor and I say this) There are alot of new comers making thier way into the UFC heavy weight division that hopefully re energize it. And like I said if Tim, Randy, and AA come back it will make it only that more stacked.

but who after Fedor WHO?! Ben Rothwell? who cares
MMAcca
6/19/08 6:19:26PM

Posted by DaMaGeInC

Feodr wouldn't do it.......
McBee
6/19/08 6:21:37PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by DaMaGeInC

Feodr wouldn't do it.......

would not do what a cage? yeah he likes grabbing the ropes too much, but it is not like Sylvia is going to be attempting the takedown
iwannabesedated
6/19/08 6:54:53PM

Posted by McBee

Yep.
McBee
6/19/08 6:55:43PM

Yep.

good on ya then
iwannabesedated
6/19/08 6:56:50PM
ATleast im an Idiot who knows how to work the Quote Button properly.
McBee
6/19/08 6:57:58PM

I must be because I have no clue what you are talking about
iwannabesedated
6/19/08 6:59:04PM

Posted by McBee

Thats Because im smarter than you.
McBee
6/19/08 7:00:02PM

Posted by McBee

Thats Because im smarter than you.

Pages: [1] 2