Dana White: Rampage Jackson Will Fight Again "Soon"

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dana White: Rampage Jackson Will Fight Again "Soon"
kastro_316
8/9/08 3:13:23PM
DreamFighters.com

Dana White spoke with Steve Cofield about a few things, including the future of Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.
Twenty20Dollars
8/9/08 3:34:09PM
wonder who he will fight
RampageOwnedYou
8/9/08 3:56:34PM
Wanderlei Silva will be his next oponnent, mark my words!
bojangalz
8/9/08 4:20:21PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

wonder who he will fight

Next big bout will be against a seasoned vet named District Attorney. He brings a different style of combat then Rampage is used to, so it'll be interesting to see what kind of camp he uses to prepare.

The fight is actually going to take place outside of the octogon too. Early reports are that there will actually be 12 judges instead of the usual three. And from what I hear the ref is going to be a guy named "Your Honor".

After that he's got a guy named Civil Attorney whose robably going to be calling him out soon.
cmill21
8/9/08 4:27:04PM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

Wanderlei Silva will be his next oponnent, mark my words!

I hope not. I don't want to see that as his first fight after this episode.
emfleek
8/9/08 4:31:40PM
Rampage -vs- Jardine
coldchillin
8/9/08 5:11:53PM
yep, I have a feeling it's going to be the rubbermatch between Rampage and The Axe Murderer. It'll be a huge fight for PPV sales.
SpiderSilva
8/9/08 5:49:37PM
Maybe they are gonna try to get his contract out of the way in case he has to do some time
Porch28
8/9/08 5:58:43PM
Ill post this one more time

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
MMA_Alex
8/9/08 6:16:12PM

Posted by coldchillin

yep, I have a feeling it's going to be the rubbermatch between Rampage and The Axe Murderer. It'll be a huge fight for PPV sales.

Well, it's not really a rubber match, seeing as how Rampage lost both of their matches in brutal fashion. But, I agree that it would be great for PPV sales.
emfleek
8/9/08 6:27:24PM

Posted by Porch28

You must not be familiar with the US judicial system. Rampage's legal problems won't be resolved for a long time, more than likely. He'll still be able to fight.

And he's got all the money needed to keep his ass out of jail. No worries.
Pookie
8/9/08 6:35:51PM

Posted by Porch28

really... thats not bad at all.
prozacnation1978
8/9/08 9:07:46PM
rumor has him fighting shogun in main event this nov
MondayNiteMauser
8/9/08 11:36:57PM
Fightline has Shogun vs. Rampage in december.