Dana White Press Conference on Gina Carano

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Dana White Press Conference on Gina Carano
KO
12/1/08 1:53:05PM
From Dana White's mouth, as reported from the Toronto Press tour, "Gina is a star. I think she's talented. I think she's got all the tools; so what I'm willing to do is bring Gina into the WEC. We could do fights whenever there's a challenger for Gina. That's how we will test the waters and see how it goes."
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
MMAcca
12/1/08 2:40:23PM
This interview has been around for a while now. Still good news though.....
KO
12/1/08 2:43:53PM
My bad. The interview happened just over a week ago and I searched it on here and didn't find anything on it. Guess I just over looked it.
cowcatcher
12/1/08 2:45:42PM
i just cant help that notice that in every pic of her shes giving me the come hither bedroom eyes. it feels good to be loved.....
grappler0000
12/1/08 3:53:30PM

Posted by cowcatcher

i just cant help that notice that in every pic of her shes giving me the come hither bedroom eyes. it feels good to be loved.....

Actually, now that you mention it...her eyes are following me around the room.
MALICE
12/1/08 9:53:03PM
You can do it Dana!!!
Ordep
12/1/08 10:01:27PM

Posted by xxMALICExx

You can do it Dana!!!

Don't say that, he's married.
Kracker_Jap
12/2/08 11:37:51AM
Ummm...

She is so hot
Pitbull09
12/2/08 1:49:24PM
This is a pretty good idea. With the bigger divisions cut I thought it wouldnt be enough to just have the best of the FW division (as LW and WW arent as good as UFC.) Adding in Carano would easily make a card better.
What I wonder is if Dana would allow her to fight Santos as that could end her fame quick/