Dana White: Georges St. Pierre and Nick Diaz Will Not Coach TUF 14

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Dana White: Georges St. Pierre and Nick Diaz Will Not Coach TUF 14
FastKnockout
5/25/11 5:10:50PM
Dana White did an interview with HeavyMMA.com's Megan Olivi yesterday, and managed to pack a lot of info into a short amount of time. Earlier today, Mike Fagan covered the tail end of the interview that dealt with Dana's reaction to the Chael Sonnen saga. The beginning of the interview covers some pretty big news as well though - namely, Dana White is very firm about the fact that Georges St. Pierre vs. Nick Diaz is not close to happening, and they won't be on a certain reality show anytime soon:

Dana: "That fight is not a done deal, and I guarantee you that those two will not be coaches (on TUF 14). Not even close. All the stuff that's out there about that fight and the meeting we had here is all bulls--t."

Olivi: "Fair enough. So we won't be seeing that fight at UFC 140 in Montreal?"

Dana: "No."

LINK
Cooler
5/25/11 5:17:20PM
Great, another GSP fight that sucks. Who the hell else is left at 170 for him to fight right now? everyone else is tied up and there is no other clear cut contender at 170 than Diaz. It almost looks like he's protecting GSP from Diaz because he know Diaz would bring the fight to him and possibly upset his golden boy.

If his next fight isnt Diaz or Anderson, who cares.

Thanks Dana
prozacnation1978
5/25/11 8:27:06PM
I aint buying this unless
Stann wins this weekend and its stann and bisping as coaches
Jekyll
5/26/11 2:53:17AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

I aint buying this unless
Stann wins this weekend and its stann and bisping as coaches

i am less interested in seeing bisping coach again then i am Lesner... The only good thing that came out of his last attempt was the KO Hendo gave him.
Bubbles
5/26/11 1:05:55PM
i almost never believe anything from Dana's mouth anymore because he goes against his word way too many times. i can see GSP not being a coach again, but a december fight against Diaz is still very likely.
tn_rebel
5/27/11 12:19:20AM
Dana White must not like Jon Fitch because he is the obvious #1 contender. He has only lost one of his last 22 fights and it was against GSP. Since then he has won 5 in a row (should have been 6 but got robbed in the BJ decision). Although I would love to see Diaz back in the UFC, his Strikeforce belt does not mean as much to me as Fitch's 14-1 record in the UFC.
emfleek
5/27/11 8:29:06AM
Maybe it's Koscheck and Daley to set up a rematch?